Chapter 4.

you may notice that i am posting very quickly. That is because

a) i am postively thrilled at your support 

b) i enjoy writing this 

and c) i want to get to my favorite part 

***************************************************************************************

I woke up again to someone banging around loudly in the kitchen. Paul was gone. I got up and crept to the door. I was starving.

I followed the sounds and walked into the kitchen just as Paul was thwacking a guy across the head and hissing, "Shh, she's still asleep!"

It was kind of sweet. I walked into the kitchen, waved at Paul and the other people that were in there, and started hunting for a bowl. Someone really tall reached over me and opened a cabinet, then got two bowls out.

I turned around to see Paul putting a bowl on the table--near me-- and picking out a box of cereal. He was trying to be inconspicuous about helping me, haha. I took the bowl and picked out some frosted flakes, then poured some cold milk into the bowl and began eating. I was in heaven.

"Ewww." Paul's deep voice interuppted my bliss. I looked at him. He was wrinkling his nose and looking at my bowl of goodness with a disgusted expression.

Nobody disses my food. "I do hope that you are directing that expression towards the garbage can."

"No. Your frosted flakes."

"What's wrong with my frosted flakes!?!"

"They're basically a bowl of corn and sugar. It's disgusting!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"Frosted flakes are whatever you think they are! Just shut up and eat!" Kyle's stern voice jumped in. Paul and I glared at each other silently and began eating our cereal again....

Until I saw what he was eating.

"Oh come on, you really shouldn't be talking anyways! You're eating APPLEJACKS!"

"There is nothing wrong with applejacks!"

"They're fruity! who eats fruit with milk!?!"

"Lot's of people! You're eating a vegetable with milk!"

"People eat vegetables with milk all the time! Fruit is a completely different thing!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

"Not uh!"

"Yea huh!"

The kitchen was pretty crowded right now, because people wanted to see our match. Mr.Wolfe stormed into the kitchen, with Kyle backing him.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE TWO YEAR OLDS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL SLEEPING!!"

"Not anymore." I pointed out.

"Go to your room!" Kyle said.

"Ha ha." Paul said.

"You too!"

"Aww, come on!"

"Now! And try not to kill each other!"

We walked out of the kitchen.

"This is all your fault!" Kyle said.

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is--"

"No talking!" Mr.Wolfe hollered.

We walked on in silence upstairs.

"Where's my room again?"

"Here." He pointed to the door to his room. I shook my head.

"But that's your room."

"It's your room too."

So we're sharing a room and a bed as well. Ugh!

I walked over to the bed and flopped down onto it, silently screaming.

"You didn't seem to mind this morning." Paul said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb, Enna. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, well, it was freezing, and you're very warm."

"Whatever you say, honey."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not DARLING?!"

"Because!"