Chapter 10.

and I have officially gotten my inbox down to eight messages! yay! took me like an hour but I got it done! tell me if i forgot you and you'll be put on top of the list (as I have done for other people previously). whiile i was doing this i was listening to the whole entire Tarzan soundtrack lol

onto the story~~~

**NOTE: If you play the music while reading it sounds totally epic and increases the drama********* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul's POV:

We circled each other once again. Clayton was bleeding profusely from leg and the head. His back right leg was useless, hanging by a few muscles. I wasn't in good shape either. There was a giant gash in my arm where he had gotten lucky, so I was limping. I could feel blood pouring out a wound in my back. But this wasn't over yet.

I saw an opening and dived. His stomach was was of his most vulnerable spots, so when I took a bunch of flesh in my mouth and snapped my head back, he howled in pain. Blood spilled all over the floor as he collapsed. He breathed shallowly, laying on his side. I panted. My lungs felt as if they were on fire, but I threw my head back and howled in victory. He changed.

A sneer was on his face as he looked me in the eyes. "You haven't won anything, cousin."

I watched with satisfation as he started to breath more slowly. He choked out, "You think this is the end, that your precious little mate is going to be safe? No, Paul...this is only the beginning. And I'll watch from hell as you are defeated. There are people out there. People who have bigger plans than you. I hope you die a horrid--" 

Crack! I crushed his skull with my paw.

I changed and stood up, almost yelling in pain as my leg and head protested. I headed toward the doors where the pull was. The ballroom was now completly empty. I had to see if Enna was all right. All of a sudden I staggered and hit the ground. I slipped into unconciousness.  

********************************************************************************************

Enna's POV:

I opened my eyes with a gasp and sat up quickly. Someone next me groaned.

"Paul?" I turned to see his musley figure laying next me, his eyes closed.

"Would you mind not moving please?" He whispered.

"Sorry." I said quietly. I slowly laid back down next to him, sighing as my head hit the pillow.

"Enna?"

"Hmm."

"Are you cold?"

I smiled a little. "Freezing."

I cautiously snuggled up to his bare chest feeling those wonderful tingles heating me up. I opened my eyes to look at his peaceful face. He had fallen back asleep. I slowly took my index finger and ran it down his chest. He had an eight pack and oh my God, it felt so good.

His eyes flew open and without warning he grabbed my face between his hands and crashed his lips against mine.

Oh.

My.

God.

I closed my eyes and shivered as he deepened the kiss passionately, causing fireworks beneath my lids. It felt incredible, as if this was the best day of my life. I my hands up and down his chest, then put my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. He put his arms around my waist and we molded against each other. When we finally came up for breath I was looking into his eyes and he was looking at me with some unknown emotion.  

*************************************************************************

ANNND CUT!

WHADDYA THINK!?!

I AM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPPIE NOW!!! SO DON'T CHEW ME OUT ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!