Chapter 18.

okay, so I'm sitting here typing this in my dad's room. My mom and her friend have taken my laptop hostage. And I just found out that I have the hiccups. Great. Oh! Also, a giant beetle totally embeded itself into my hair, (and right now I have it in an aphro), so I had to take it out. And now I'm touching my hair every five seconds to make sure that another one hasn't flown in....darn it I just did it again! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Two months later*

"This isn't fair! I can go to the bathroom on my own!" I pouted, looking at Paul, who had his arms folded.

"You are supposed to be on BED REST."

"I am on bed rest, it won't be interrupted if I go to the bathroom!"

"The idea of bed rest is that you're supposed to be resting!" 

"I will still be resting I'm just going to the bathroom!"

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you can get out of the bed on your own I'll let you go to the bathroom on your own."

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair." He pecked me on the lips and went out the door, giving me a cheeky grin before disappearing downstairs. I groaned and started the long, torturous scoot over to the edge of the bed. That damn man. He knew I was bigger than a house. I made it and went to stand up slowly, than took a few steps before I felt my bladder burst.

I peed on myself. I was never gonna live this down. I sighed and looked down, expecting to see yellow when I realized that I was still dripping. Weird. And then it hit me.

Oh crap.

I held my stomach and called out, "PAUL!!!!!" Well, yelled but same difference. He came running up the stairs.

"What, what is it?"

"My water just broke."

He looked flabbergasted, excited, and suspicious all at the same time. "This isn't funny, Enna."

"YOU THINK I'M JOKING!?!" I shrieked.

"You're not joking?" He asked in a airy voice. He looked like he was about to pass out. "Paul, if you faint, so help me God I will use my fluids to revive you. Now get me to a hospital, damnit!"

"Okay. Do me a favor, though."

"What could you possibly want right now!?!"

"Slap me."

I slapped him as hard as possible and nearly screamed as another contraction hit. He nodded. "Right then okay, get you to the car." He picked me up quickly but gently and ran downstairs. Kyle ran out of the kitchen. "What happened!?!"

"Her water broke, Kyle, grab the bag and Nick, you drive!"

Nick drove like a madman to the pack hospital and Paul carried me in, putting me into a wheelchair and rushing me into a room. Another contraction hit and I screamed, making Paul wince. I held onto his hand tightly.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to change into these" the nurse handed me a hospital gown. She left the room and helped me change. When she returned, she had a doctor with her. He smiled at me, even though I didn't see anything to smile about.

"Hello."

This doctor was about to get slapped. I took deep breaths as the pain hit again. He must've seen the murderous look in my eyes, because he got straight to the point. "This doesn't really say, but were you planning on going the natural way, as in regular childbirth, a c-section, or in your wolf form?"