Chapter 46: It's time

Henry's POV

It's been six months and me and Riley still hadn't told anyone about the wedding except for Maya and Tamara. My phone ranged.

"Hey Maya".

"Henry go to the hospital, my water just broke".

Oh no I forgot about Maya's pregnancy! I took Xander's car keys and was about to head out the door when Xander stopped me.

"Where are you going with my car".

"Maya's going into labor, I need to get to the hospital".

"Wait, who's Maya".

"Okay when I was 14, Riley's best friend had a humongous crush on me and while I was at summer camp we ran into each other and when you grounded me we had sex".

"So that's where the moaning was coming from, I thought that was me moaning in my sleep again".

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you".

"You're damn right you're sorry, if you're going to have sex you have to use protection, you're only 17".

"I know but right now Maya needs me so can I take your car, please".

He thought for a moment.

"Hurry".

"Thanks Xander".

I ran to his car and drove to the hospital.
Once I got to the hospital, I jumped out and rushed to the front desk.

"I'm here to see someone".

"What's their name".

"Maya...Maya...I don't know her last name but she's pregnant".

"You're gonna have to wait for them to finish, please sit in the waiting room".

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Hey Ray".

"Hey kid, how is she".

"I don't know I've been here for 4 hours".

A nurse came in.

"Henry Hart".

"Yeah".

"Come with me".

Ray and I followed the nurse when she stopped Ray.

"Family only".

"He is family".

"How"?

"I don't really care, good luck kid".

Ray went back to the waiting room. I followed the nurse into Maya's room and she was holding our baby.

"Is it a boy or a girl".

"It's a...".

Author's note
Which one guys? Boy or Girl? You decide! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye! :-D