Chapter 7: A horrible Christmas(Part 1)

Riley's POV

I was decorating my family's tree when I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and two tall men were glaring down at me.

"May I help you two".

Then they grabbed me and I was out.

Henry's POV

Christmas. Worst holiday in the history of holidays. I finally finished the tree and lay down on the couch. Something's wrong.

Riley was suppose to be here 2 hours ago and she's never late. I called her and she didn't pick up. I text her and she didn't answer. Weird. Then I had this strange feeling. Ray walked in.

"Ray".

"Yeah kid".

"I have this strange feeling, in my heart".

Ray rolled his eyes.

"I care more about someone else than myself".

"That's called being unselfish".

"I'm going to Riley's house".

"Wasn't she suppose to be here an 2 hours ago".

"Exactly".

I headed out the door.

10 minutes later

I knocked on her door but strangely it was unlocked. I walked in slowly.

"Mr and Mrs Matthews".

No answer.

"Riley, Riley's little brother".

What. She never told me his name. Mostly because I didn't care. The whole place was trashed. The tree was down and the presents were crushed.

I picked up a bracelet that was on the ground. Wait. I gave her this bracelet. She would never take this off. That could only mean one thing. Somebody took Riley. Then I felt pain in my head and I was out.

To be continued

Author's note
Sorry the chapter was short I can't concentrate with them working on my grandma's porch. Anyway, I'll see you guys in part 2. Bye! :-*