Chapter 35: Gone

Previously on What if
Ray lifts Henry up and pushes him against the wall.
"BUT YOU WERE TOO STUBBORN TO TELL ME"!
"HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW"!
"What's the other part".
He said nothing.
"TELL ME"!
"RAY"!
Ray took Henry's face and kissed him.

Henry's POV

Did Ray just kissed me? My face turned red.

Ray's POV

Did I just kissed him? I could see the kid's face getting red.

"Kid-".

He ran past me.

Henry's POV

I ran into the janitor closet and locked the door. I ripped off my bandages on both arms. My head was pounding and my head was spinning. I held my head and put my knees close to my face. The one guy I can talk to about personal stuff is gay and kissed me.

I stayed in there until the last bell rang. I ran towards the exit. Before I could get there, Riley stopped me.

"Where have you've been and what happened to your bandages".

"Riley, I don't want to hurt you now get out of my way".

She stepped to the side and I ran out of there. I can't go home. I can't go anywhere. I grabbed my bike and headed straight.

I don't know where I'm going but I don't wanna be in this town anymore.

Riley's POV

I watched Henry biked away and then, he was gone.

Henry's POV

I was thinking and you know what. I kinda liked it. I smiled and giggled a little. I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't see the car and it hit me. I was on the ground and two people beat me up. They got back into their car.

"FAGGOT"!

*HOMOPHOBICS!*

They drove away leaving me on the ground with my thoughts. I smiled.

Author's note
Day 3 of Spring Break, and guys, no matter what, if you are gay, bisexual, black, Mexican etc. You're still a person, ignore all the haters and just be you. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye! :-)