Chap. {35}

ZEA❇

I look at the wall thinking of what Alyssa said. He wants to marry me because he wants my father gang. I didn't care tho. Maybe she's lying.

I got up from bed and walk downstairs. My aunt and her kids was in the living room sleep. I walk to the blinds in the kitchen seeing my dad and Dante working on this car. I put on my pajamas pants and slippers. I walk out the door to my dad.

"Yes Sir, we did tide the knot" Dante said. I smile when he said.

"But she's only 20, what are you up to?" My dad said.

"I'm in love with her sir, she's the love of my life. I want to have a family with her"

"I don't give a damn. I knew how sneaking your father was. Now I got to watch your ass"my dad said.

"Listen, you don't know anything about my father Eric" Dante said gritting his teeth.

My father smirk at Dante shaking his head. "I work for your father back when he was alive. He was like my best friend. But once he died, everything went down south. I was to busy with my wife and baby girl, I didn't know he died till my brother told me. Sorry man if I ever offended you"

"Its okay" Dante said. I walk up to them smiling.

"What are y'all two up to?" I ask.

"Fixing this car here for the race. Jordan wanted me to fix it" my dad said. I nod my head then look at Dante who was to busy fixing something else. "He also wanted me to tell you, he wants you to come and see him race"

"Oh okay" I nod my head.

"And its sort of a pool party after if you and destiny willing to go"

"Yeah sure, its gone be just like high school"I smile. "Dante, you haven't said anything to me"

"Hey babe"he still wasn't paying attention. I sigh heavily and walk back to the house. I don't know what the hell wrong with him.

DESTINY❇

"Ouch!" Travis wince as I touch his leg.

"I thought you was paralyze" I said confuse.

"I am but, it still hurt a bit" he said.

"Oh" I look down at the photo of my baby. I don't know what to tell him.

"You okay" he pick my chin up. I look deep into his eyes with tears forming. "Babe I'm fine, I just can't walk at all"

"Travis I'm pregnant" I cried.

"Pregnant"he look the other way chuckling. "I can't believe this"

"What" I sniffle.

"I'm a father is what I can't believe. I thought we wasn't gone have nun for good but seems like I was wrong" he smile at me. "Come give me a kiss"

I went to him kissing his lips. I straddle him but he yelled loud in my ear. "Babe"

"My back is killing me destiny" he put his pillow behind his back.

I sat on my side and look at the tv. "Its boring down here now"

"No it isn't" Travis kiss my cheeks.

"Yes it is. Zea is with this man name Dante and never even called to tell..."

"Wait. Dante" Travis narrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah"

"He ain't suppose to be down here. The gang gone kill him or his gang might come down here and start trouble. But people thinks he's the good guy"Travis said.

"Serious" I said.

"Yeah, what you thought Dante was?"

"I thought he own some business company" I said.

"No, he's a gang leader"oh no. "Better get your girl" oh hell no!