Chap. {4}

Best friend
Destiny

Best friendDestiny⬇

ZEA

The cars was all lined up and nice. I pull up to one of Jordan's best friend Travis. Travis was destiny boyfriend. They been together for the longest. Destiny the one that hook me up with Jordan.

"Hey zea" Travis waved.

"Hi travvy" I smile then hug him.

"Damn, 1967 Shelby mustang. I thought that belong to your uncle"

"My drunk ass uncle was trying to give it away" I rolled my eyes. Why would somebody want to give this beauty away.

"You know, you the only girl that rocks a 1967 Shelby mustang" he laugh. "Any other girl would want a damn 2017 or 2016 mustang that cost more then a house"

"Lol, like your girl" I chuckle shaking my head. "Where is she any ways"

He pointed inside we dat's. "In there" I walk to the sidewalk being greeted by everyone. They complimented about the car and some men was jealous of Jordan. This happens every Sunday.

"Hey you awesome bitch" destiny said drinking something

"Hi, why you in here?" I ask.

"Because I don't want to get in Travis way, he's a big meany today"

"Your drunk" I sat down in front of her.

"No I'm, No I'm, N-Not" she stutter. She's pissing drunk.

"Ok then, I guess your not drunk" I rolled my eyes. Just then I saw Jordan talking to one of his ex hoes. She was smiling and everything looking at me while doing it.

"Leave me alone!" Jordan semi yelled causing people to look at him.

"What's wrong?" I said with a confuse face.

"Nothing" he walk pass me somewhere in the back. The girl looked at me and walk away.

"Drama" destiny said while laughing.

"Shut your drunk ass up" I walk outside to watch the show they bout to do. What they do is test their cars. Like scratch up their tires, drifting, racing on canal street. Jordan came back outside with a blank face like nothing happen.

"Hey baby" he came up to me kissing my lips.

"What was wrong with you?" I ask.

"What you talking about" he narrowed his eyebrows.

"You was mad at that girl" I said looking in his face. Jordan sigh looking at his 12's Jordans.

"She talking shit" was all he said. I didn't even feel like asking him for details. So I left it alone.

Later on that night I went to a second line down the street. There was nothing but people here that I didn't know. Some of these men wasn't even from here. They was from across the river. They ain't suppose to be here.

"Ain't that hot boy bitch?" I heard a dude behind me say.

"Do she know that this part is our territory?"

"She better leave"

I didn't even know what the hell they talking about. I walk in the club where the music was playing loud and girls was shaking ass. Some stop just to look at me. I'm here because my uncle is here.

"Hey unc" I kiss his cheek.

"Wassup, aye bitch you better not be cheating" he said while playing cards.

"What you doing?" I ask him.

"Trying to win some more money, you like the mustang" he said.

"I love it, thanks"

"Welcome even tho your dad bought it" he laugh.

"Why you was trying to get rid of the car?"

"So I can buy a motorcycle" he chuckle.

"Oh"

"Your dad have one, wants to start up the biker gang again"

"He can't do that"I frown thinking about how I lost my other uncle to that. My dad had two brothers and one sister. My mom only have a sister.

"Well that's him" my unc look at the men at the table then the men at the door. "You should go before they end up fucking you up, you have school tomorrow huh"

"Yes Sir" I grab my bag walking out the door. Everybody was watching me, but I wasn't scared at all.

I came home around 9 at night. My dad and mom was sleep. My aunt was somewhere while the kids slept. I tip toe in my room and took off my pants and shirt. I laid in bed for a while then went off to sleep.