Chap.{29}

ZEA❇

It was just me and him that night. At his place. I felt like I was loved again. He better then Jordan.

I woke up on his chest naked. Titties was just all on him. God and his shaft. His shaft was like so big and good thrust and some go....

"Your up" he said smiling. I didn't say anything but just look at him.

"Yeah, I have to leave"I got up from the bed. I walk in the bathroom wrapping a towel around me. I look at myself in the mirror seeing my makeup all mess up and my eye liner smeared.

"Damn we was ruff last night"Dante walk in the bathroom. I turn to him smiling.

"We did, but I have to get home to my kids" I walk to the room grabbing my clothes.

"How about we do something with the kids today"

"Like what?" I said putting on my dress from last night.

"I don't know, how about some chucky cheese, somewhere" he said.

"Sure"--" just drop me off so I can get dress"I said.

"Okay, let's go" he smile. I shook my head walking out the room.

Later

"Hey Kiddos" I kiss Jr cheek and Zaria cheek. She act like she was sleep in destiny arms.

"Hi Dante" destiny said.

"Hi" he said smiling at her.

"So, you guys. Dante wants to take us out to chucky cheese or somewhere else" I said smiling.

"The kids you mean" destiny said.

"No, all of you" Dante said.

"Okay" destiny smile. "Let me get dress" she gave me Zaria and walk off to her room.

"She's beautiful" Dante said.

"You know, it's shocking that you tells my daughter she's beautiful but her own father didn't" I frown.

"Oh wow"--" I want to meet this father of hers"he said.

"He's in New Orleans" I said.

"Its okay, I'm here for your family" he said.

"Thanks Dante"

Chucky cheese

"Yeah! Wohooo!" Jr yelled while running away from me, destiny and Dante.

"Oh lawd. This is like feeding grounds for kids" destiny said while her eyes was wide.

"Yeah, chucky cheese use to be the shit back in the day. Had my first kiss here. Had my first fight over a token here" Dante laugh. Me and destiny looked at him like he was stupid.

"Okay, let's go get some pizza" destiny said.

We walk over to the table and sat down. Me and Dante sat together while destiny sat down on the other end. "So you not my friend no more" she pouted.

"Destiny" I looked at her dumb.

"Okay, but I'm saying. You got Mr hot guy here all wrap around you" she said.

"I know some guy name hot guy in New Orleans" me and destiny looked at each other.

"What's his real name?" Destiny ask.

"Jordan"he said.

"Oh oh" destiny drunk her water.

"What oh oh" he looked between me.

"Are y'all rivals?" I ask.

"Yeah, been since we was little" he said. "My dad hated his dad"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" I said.

"What's up" he looked at me.

"Ummm, Jordan is my ex"--" that's Zaria dad"I said.

"Oh. Oh damn" he said. "Maybe we should pay a visit to New Orleans someday"

"Yeah someday"