Chap. {12}

ZEA

{Few weeks later}

Prom isn't far away. Well actually its tomorrow. Me, destiny and my mom was at the mall looking for some shoes. I already have my prom dress which is the bomb. My date isn't Jordan, they won't let him in. It's destiny. My A1 from D1.

"Mom these are so cute" I said picking up some sexy pumps to go with my dress.

"Yeah that's cute" she said walking away. Destiny look at me. I shrug my shoulders and walk towards her.

"Mom" I hug her from behind. "What's wrong?"

"It nothing" she sniff.

"It is something" I smile making her smile.

"Ok, its you"

"What about me?" I said.

"Your getting older and your leaving me and your going to college after high school"college? I don't know about that.

"Yeah, I'm excited. But you will have to let go some how" I said.

"Your right" she smile and was now back to her old self. Embarrassing me in front of destiny.

I rolled my eyes as I watch them two joke. Just then I felt someone tap my shoulders. I turn around to see this three fine as dudes.

"Wassup ma" one of them lick his lips.

"Hi" I waved.

"What's your name?" He said.

"....." Smiling.

"So you don't have a name" the other dude said. Destiny turn around looking at me smiling.

"She have a name?" The dude ask.

"Uhhhh" destiny look at me. I raised my eyes sort of telling her she don't know me. "I don't know her"

"Ah shit" they all said.

"Hola, quién eres tú?" I said in Spanish. I know a little of that.

"Mannnn, she speaks Spanish" they walk off. What's wrong with speaking Spanish. I though it was sexy when you talk Spanish. Jordan loves it.