Chap. {8}

ZEA

I woke up from Jordan snoring. I hit his chest so he can stop and wake up. He jump a bit and move me off his chest turning his body. I smack my lips getting out of bed.

I walk to the bathroom to get dress and leave. I left some clothes at his house. Its like my second closet. I pick out a Victoria Secret sweatpants with a white shirt, my pink bra, and my pink thong.

I turn the shower on. I take off my clothes and hop right in. I took a nice hour shower but I didn't want to stay in two long. Like back at home, I would stay in the tub for two hours.

"Are you done?" I heard Jordan behind me.

"Yes, I'm done" I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" He narrowed his eyes.

"You know how I am when I get up" I said putting on my pants.

"Mhmm" he exit the bathroom walking to the kitchen which was right by the bathroom. His apartment was so small and hated that. Its like a small classroom.

"Babe I'm bout to go" I said. I grab my other clothes putting it in a bag. I grab Jordan keys to his Chevy truck. He doesn't care that I take it. "I'm taking the Chevy"

"K bye" he said in the kitchen.

Sometimes I feel like I was a fuck and duck from him. He always does that. I walk out the small apartment to the streets of New Orleans. The good part about this building, you can see the city lights. I pull out the keys pressing the button to unlock for me. I hop in the truck and rolled out.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

"Where the hell were you?" My dad ask.

"I was at Jordan apartment" I said.

"Doing what?" My mom ask.

"Sleeping" I said looking down at my feet. "Go, get ready for this party"

"What party?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Tiffany baby shower"she said. I don't even know Tiffany but its probably for me to get a job or some other shit.

"Ok whatever" I walk upstairs to my room. I close the door once I step my foot in. I laid down for a min till I got a text from Jordan.

Jordan- wyd😍😘

Me- getting dress

Jordan- where you going

Me- somewhere

Jordan- tell me damnit😤

Me- um excuse me mister😠, slow your roll😒

Jordan- I thought you like that shit

Me- not anymore

Jordan- babe what's wrong?😕

Me- I feel like one of your hoes now

Jordan- my hoes, but your not babe

Me- well this morning, it was like you was kicking me out after we had sex

Jordan- I'll talk to you later, have work

Forgotten he work at that stupid place where they do oil changes and shit. I just shook my head.

"Zea get dress now" I huffed out and got up from my comfortable as bed.

I hope this baby shower be worth my while.