17: The Hole That Never Heals

AUDRA'S SCHEDULE

Monday: YOGA DAY - DO NOT DISTURB

Tuesday: Trying out new 'Looks'

Wednesday: FILMING DAY

Thursday: BFF day

Friday: Treat yo Body day

Saturday: QUENTIN DAY

Sunday: Lazy day

APRIL'S SCHEDULE

Monday: Watch 5 episodes of whatever TV-series I'm hooked up on.

Tuesday: Answer to approximately 1034 messages directed to Audra, as part of my assistant job

Wednesday: FILMING DAY or, the day when I exert 105% of my whole energy

Thursday - Sunday: Edit edit edit try not to think about penguin edit edit edit try not to forget to eat.

-

-

-

"Your life's sad."

I knew that it was a mistake to show Alex my schedule book. Well, technically it was a schedule paper because I didn't have any time to scribble anything on my new Leuchtturm1917 notebook aside from the first page describing my schedule.

I got it a year ago, when Audra asked me to be her editor/assistant and that she'd pay me 20% of whatever she made off Youtube.

It amounted to a surprising total of around $854,2 a month. It was enough for food.

And sometimes, it was enough for food for two.

"It's not sad. I'm making enough money for myself, and I don't spend much."

"Because getting you to go out is like witnessing a Snow Donut," Alex smiled. "It's a miracle. But sometimes it happens."

"So what's the deal?" Alex's voice took a turn of darkness

"So what's the deal?" Alex's voice took a turn of darkness. I hated it when he did that because it was like his voice was covered in a truth-serum. It made me incapable to lie (not that I was very good at it anyway).

"I guess Audra's happy today. Today's supposed to be Filming Day, but she says that we can do it tomorrow."

"Hm."

"Apparently, she's got this amazing deal with a woodmaker."

Alex's perfect eyebrows shot up. "Woodmaker?"

"I wanted to tell her that there is possibly nothing that you can do to mix make up and wood-carving. But she won't listen to me." And it was true. Audra was so sweet and smiley today that it scared me off. Like the 'Calm before Storm' thing, you know? If right now she was at the height of her happiness, imagine how low things could be when something wrong happened.