2.16: She endures. He does, too.

Author's note:

Hello! I'm in Singapore now, on a bus to Malaysia, and I can't sleep over the 5 hour trip. So this chapter happened. Mind you, this chapter is going to be on a bit different format, I used this format before in Maid for Hire (my other story) and it went very well. I hope you can enjoy this. :) I'll be taking my prewedding photos in two days! Hope I can write another chapter after that. :D

And here we areee... ta-daaa!

-

-

-

2.16: She endures. He notices.

Chat archive found between Alex and April.

Sunday, 2:05AM

Alex F: Let me guess.

Alex F: Audra gave you a task at 10PM today.

April (busy don't chat please): How did you find out?

Alex F: I installed a security camera on your room, remember?

April (busy don't chat please): I most certainly sure you don't. I spent two hours cleaning everything and I find nothing. And it's at 11PM.

Alex F: Why can't you just ignore her and sleep?

45 minutes later...

April (busy don't chat please): Thanks for the food delivery, Alex.

April (busy don't chat please): Oh my stars the pizza's so delicious and super tasty and it's better than any other pizza I've ever eaten. Is this real or is this fantasy because I've never eaten such delicious pizza before! It deserves michelin stars!

April (busy don't chat please): on the other hand, I believe my opinion is biased because I haven't eaten all day.

Alex F: I know, take care <<< DELETED >>>

Alex F: :)

-

-

-

Monday, 9:01PM

April (watching tv don't chat please): I know what you did to Audra.

Alex F: Innocent until proven guilty.

April (watching tv don't chat please): typing...

Alex F: And didn't your username stated that you're watching TV? Why chat me and disrespect the writer/actor/director ensemble who tried their best to entertain you?

April (watching tv don't chat please): typing...

10 minutes later...

Alex F: I hope it's a long, well-thought reply.

April (watching tv don't chat please): Today you hired a hacker to temporarily block Audra's IP on youtube so nobody can see her newly uploaded video. You knew how freaked out she will be and then, because you're such a sadistic fox, Alex, you decide to visit me this afternoon just to see Audra having a mental breakdown over 0 views on her new video. You didn't say anything over the 27 times Audra sobbed to my brother about how 'her followers don't love her anymore' and that 'she could hang herself and nobody would care because she's just an unknown, untalented, and unloved hick from a small town' and that 'everybody back home would love seeing her fail so hard!'. No, Alex, you didn't even crack a small smile even though you love it when Audra gets crazy about her followers on Youtube. But I know your 'tell' when you're happy your plan is working: you're hands will fidget and twiddle and twist around each other.