Chapter twelve

Again, I will have to come back and edit this chapter since it is long! 

Anyways, this chapter was also fun for me too write! <3 I seriously loved it! 

oh and the song on the right was what I listened to the whole time.

Just saying ..

To anyone wondering if we will see more of Sterling, Yes, you will. Sterling will get his time, don't worry (;

Anyways, enjoy cause I sure did. <--- That was so damn lame ;p

             -NickyMb <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aiden and I didn’t win the trophy.

The score evened out to Uncle Joe and Jace winning it in the end. After the pie eating contest, the one game me and Aiden were actually good at, I knew that we had no chance.

    My team and everyone else’s actually had no chance against them two. I guess in the end Aiden wasn’t kidding when he said that the games were intense.

The day was coming to an end and already I was suffering a scraped knee – from the tug of war – a broken end nail from the bucket carrying game, and then I had a bruise on my hip from the two legged race, which turns out that Aiden really sucked at.

      We kept falling over each other and the more we fell, the more and Jace and Uncle Joe laughed at us.

Yeah, they were dicks.

“Ow!” I hiss through clenched teeth as my fingers dig in my palm. Aiden looks up at me, exasperated from my endless complaining.

“I have to clean it before I put the band aid on. “ I look at him more than annoyed and my eyes flick to the cotton ball he had in his right hand, covered with some kind of medicine.

Oh, yeah, I also forgot about the big scratch I got on my leg from when we did the dizzy Izzy.

You really don’t want to know what that game  consisted of.

     “It doesn’t mean you have to be rough! My skin is like a baby. Sensitive and soft. “ Aiden laughs a  little under his breath at the ridiculous statement and he undoes the band-aid in his mouth.  

A Dora band-aid , might I add , since those were the last ones left . He lays it onto the cut,super slow to show just how much of a prick he can be.

He stands up and throws the wrappers on the table. “There, all done. Better?”I don’t say anything as I look down at the now bandaged scrap.I insisted to Aiden that I knew how to put on a damn band-aid but of course he wanted to be a man and put it on for me.

The sun was starting to set in the horizon and it was casting colors out to the world.  Almost all  of the games were packed and sealed and most of the Cash family has already left so only a few were left behind.

Me and Aiden included.

   I hear two people talking and laughing and and I look up to see Jace and Uncle Joe standing next to the trophy, taking pictures and smiling together.

Ugh. I wish I would have won that thing just to shove it in their faces. I hated people who were super confident and still came out the winners.

Aiden must see my face because he leans against the table next to me, his elbows behind him.