Chapter four

BEFORE YOU POINT IT OUT : I know where my grammar mistakes are and I will come back and fix them !

Okay, this is not really important to the story, but .. whatever. So, when I'm writing any story that involves two guy's, I never pick who the girl is going to end up with. If I do, I become Biased and want everything the guy I choose to do right and the loser to screw up.

So, that saying it, everything I write comes off the top of my head at the moment. I never know where my story is going to go, which excites me.

One minute I'm like " Okay, this is going to happen after this, " But I guess the story makes itself I end up writing something different.

So, Yeah. I like to become my character and think about what it would be like in that moment. Anyways, yeah, babbling over, enjoy the chapter and tell me what you think !!

-NickyMb.

*************************************************************************************************************

You would think the sun would give me a break.

The brightness peaks through my window in bright little slits and I groan and turn on my side, wincing when I feel the pain from the night before run up my ribs and to my shoulder. I reach over and grab the pillow that's close to me and I throw it over my head.

When I left the club, Kelsey and Kayla in tow, I looked like hell. I had blood on my shirt, from me or the other girl I don't know, and bruises everywhere.

  When I got home I saw pieces of the other girls hair on my shoes,  I threw it at my wall disgusted and went to sleep . I didn't even bother to pick it up.

I was so busy in the chaos of it all that I didn't even get to see Aiden again. I know I should either thank him or smack him for getting in the fight but right now my lip hurts so bad that I think I might smack him.

I hear something bang down stairs and I wince again from the sudden noise. Just wait till my mother gets a load of my busted lip and bruised arm.

I have no idea if she is going to flip but I would rather hide out in my room and not find out. Heck, I was surprised I was able to throw on a tank top and a pair of P.J pants.

I hear another bang and I sit up in my bed and throw my pillow on the floor in annoyance. Could anyone keep it down for a minute? My god!

I sling the covers off my legs, slowly, and rotate myself off the bed. I see my bunny slippers by the door and I smile a little when I slip them on. Nothing like bunny slippers to make anyone feel better.

I throw open the door and throw my hair into a messy bun as I head down the stairs, taking deep breaths as I go.

I hear another stupid bang and wonder if the house was falling in. My parents usually don't mind noise, but this was a little ridiculous.

My hand holds onto the railing as I get to the last step and I peak behind the wall. The living room looks normal.

The TV is off and all the lights are off too, hiding everything in the dark. I sneak over and check the couches to make sure no one was on them and I turn around in time to hear another one of those bangs.

I grit my teeth and this time stomp my way to the kitchen, not even bothering to feel the pain. One more bang and I was going to bang someone in the head.