VII.

Stone hard, machine gun

Fired at the ones who run

Stone hard, as bulletproof glass

It seemed like a millennium before T'Challa called his council to recess. He came out of the royal chambers still angry as he was when he entered. Brandy attempted to reach out but was shut down by the royal guards. "He will call for you when he is ready", one of them told her. Brandy just nodded as she mulled over what to do next. She couldn't just sit here and do nothing. Time was ticking. She wandered the halls before finding Sam again. He was sitting with Natasha in one of the conference rooms. They both had concerned looks on their faces and their eyes were glued to the television. They had identified the suspect behind the bomb. "It can't be", Brandy whispered as the name ran across the screen. "Bucky Barnes?"

"But how could it be him?", Sam questioned pacing back and forth. "He hasn't been seen in who knows how long and he just comes out of hiding and bombs a UN meeting? That makes no sense." He and Nat went back and forth as Brandy sat trying to process all of this information. She had been given files on Bucky Barnes early in her career. She knew just about everything on him. His origins and how he was turned into the Winter Soldier. However, Sam was right. It wouldn't make sense for him to come out of hiding just to cause trouble. Something about this felt wrong. "Brandy can you look into this?", Nat asked. Brandy nodded and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and let the picture play in her mind. She saw Bucky and Steve and T'Challa. They were all standing off but she couldn't tell where. The picture dissolved a few moments later and opened her eyes to find both of them staring at her. "What were you doing just now?", Sam asked looking back and forth between the both of them. "Well I have this thing..", Brandy started. "She can see into the future", Nat added finishing her thought. Sam shook his head and laughed. "You sure are full of surprises." Brandy smiled but something about her vision was troubling. Why was T'Challa there? Before she could get an answer, an alarm went off through the palace. Two guards came rushing into the room. "Your assistance is needed. Mr. Barnes has been seen in the city and the prince has gone after him."

The three of them exited the conference room and headed outside. They were met by utter chaos. 4 black SUVs were sitting outside but there was about 50 people running about in the palace front yard. They were all trying to figure out where T'Challa was. Suddenly, they were greeted by Tony and Rhodey . "You three. Back to the Wakanda government building downtown. We'll take care of Cap and Barnes", Tony instructed. "What about T'Challa?", Brandy asked. "We'll make sure he's fine as well. You guys get somewhere safe." Sam and Nat headed towards the car but Brandy stood her ground. She was not going to let anything happen to T'Challa. She evaded the guards and followed Tony. They were heading into the inner city. Sirens were blaring and people's terrified screams could be heard throughout the streets. That could only mean one thing. Bucky Barnes was nearby.