IV.

I want you to know it's our time

You and me bleed the same light

Brandy and T'Challa re-entered the room as everyone grew quiet again. "So to get to the point of this meeting", Tony said picking up something. "I need to know all of who will sign this plan." All of them just looked at it before Vision picked up a pen. He signed his name as best as he could (he was still getting used to human writing instruments). He opened up the floor for anyone else and Rhodey took the pen next. To Brandy's surprise, Natasha signed on it as well. Now all eyes were on her. Sam and Wanda had already made it known that they would not be signing the plan. That left everything up to her. "I will sign it", Brandy announced picking up the pen and twirling it around. Tony perked up immediately. "After I investigate it some more", Brandy finished as she tossed the pen back on the table. She caught Steve's glance and he gave her a reassuring smile. However, she knew it wasn't the response either of them wanted since she neither signed it nor out right objected to it but only time will tell what she would actually do.

Everyone was dismissed from the meeting room except for Natasha, Brandy and T'Challa. "I was hoping that you two would represent the Avengers at the United Nations meeting downtown in 2 hours. You are the only viable ones after the recent situation around Wakanda." Brandy nodded gently as Natasha pondered the question for a moment. "Maybe I'll sit this one out. After all, I am not the most popular person down at the UN", she said. "Well Miss Harris, I guess that just leaves you. I will meet you downstairs in approximately 4:15. My security can lead you to your room since you will need to change", he said motioning to her clothing choice. She was wearing a worn pair of jeans and a plain tee shirt. "I guess you're right", she said with a laugh. T'Challa gave her a soft smile and her heart thumped a little harder. No one had ever looked at her like that before. The feeling was weird and some what strange. "Alright. I will see you then", T'Challa said heading for the door. His security was already waiting for him on both sides. "Oh, T'Challa!", Brandy called after him. "Yes?", he responded turning around slightly. "Just call me Brandy."