Chapter 11: Car Ride

PLEASE READ END NOTES

"I'm scared"

---------------------

Taylor POV:

"Can she come?" Zach begged his big brother who shook his head, "no," Alec answered bluntly.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?" he begged again.

Alec grew impatient, "No Zach, she can't come with you. Are you expecting that all of these four people have to act like they're in love with each other just so you can bring your girlfriend?"

"Well no bu-"

"No buts, Zach. Besides, we don't have enough space for her to stay with us anyway. We're already too many people"

"Yeah, and we'd rather not hear you two fucking all the time," Justin butted in. Zach smirked, "You're just jealous of the fact that I can actually get some and you can't," he mocked. Justin did not look faced by it at all and gave a smug look, "I wouldn't say that".

Alec rolled his eyes, "guys, we really don't care about who can get more pussy than the other - what's important here is that we have to get going soon. Kylie is not coming with you, Zach, but if you behave, maybe - just maybe, I'll let her come for a weekend".

Zach looked satisfied with that answer and grinned, "fine. Then let's get going, shall we?"

Everyone stood up from their seats and walked to their rooms to pack. Hannah and I only had a plastic bag to pack in, but we did not really need anything bigger than that because we barely had any stuff to bring anyway.

To say I was scared about this situation would be an understatement. The last couple of nights I have been so terrified, always thinking that the Riles would come sooner than the boys expected. I overheard them talking about the Riles two days ago - and it was not nice things they were saying.

To think people like the Riles can actually do the things they do really blows my mind. How can they hurt humans the way they do? Do they not have any feelings? Apparently not.

When Hannah and I had grabbed the little things we needed, we walked down the stairs and into the living room. None of the boys were here yet, probably because they had a lot more to pack than we did.

"I'm scared," I admitted to Hannah. My best friend moved from the couch and walked over to me. She squeezed down in the chair next to me, "so am I," she said and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I want to go home," she sighed.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on hers, "me too," I whispered. Considering I had not gotten much sleep the last couple of days, I was really tired - so in only a few minutes, I fell asleep.

-

"Taylor, Taylor wake up," a voice said and I could feel someone shaking me. I groggily turned around in the chair and groaned, slowly opening my eyes. Hannah was hovering over me, now poking my shoulder. When she saw I had opened my eyes, she grabbed my hand and tried to drag me out of the chair.

"No," I mumbled and pulled my hand back.

I got comfortable in the chair and closed my eyes again. Hannah sighed, and I could hear her walk away from me. I smiled to myself and curled up in a ball.

"Can you wake her? She keeps resisting," I heard my best friend say.

"Taylor," Jaden's voice said as he shook my softly. I mumbled a few words under my breath and pushed his hand away. "We're leaving, you need to wake up now," he spoke. I ignored him and continued to sleep.