Chapter 10: Popcorn

"This is Justin's girlfriend, Addison"

------------------

Justin POV:

"Is everyone here?" Alec asked and folded his hands together, supporting them on his knees. Everyone looked around them and nodded. A few minutes ago Alec had told everyone, including both of the girls, to gather in the living room. He obviously had some very important news to share.

I was, as usual, the last person to show up - and when I got here, there were no seats available. I noticed Taylor sitting in one of the big chairs, staring at Alec. A smirk found its way onto my face and I walked towards her.

When she noticed me standing next to her, she turned to look at me with a curious expression on her face.

"Get out of my seat," I ordered. Taylor rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Alec again. I lightly tapped her shoulder, "I said," I lowered my head to her ear, "get out of my fucking seat".

Taylor didn't even flinch, nor made any intentions on moving - so I had no choice but to sit on her. I jumped on her lap and she squealed. "What are you doing?" she hissed.

"I'm going to sit in my chair," I told her with a mocking voice. Taylor groaned and tried to push me off her, but I wouldn't budge. "Nice try," I laughed.

Taylor sighed and moved a little to the side, so I could slide in next to her. The chair was big, and it was enough space for two people - if you like being squeezed together that is. Part of my right thigh was on top of hers.

"Are you two done?" Alec asked impatiently.

Taylor huffed and I grinned, "Go ahead Alec," I told him.

He only rolled his eyes and then turned to the others. "I bet you are all wondering why I called you down here," he started, "You all know about the Riles... well everyone here expect Taylor".

The Riles were the gang we sort of competed against. They were on the south side of the town, while we were on the north side. I have heard they deal with a lot of others things along with drugs.

To be honest, they are more feared than us. We only do drug dealing - and sometimes we help other gangs on the north side, while they kill and abuse people as well.

The gangs on the north side cooperate with each other, while the gangs on the south side do the same.

It's basically north against south. That's the way it always has been.

After Alec roughly told Taylor about the Riles, he continued, "Shawn told me they are planning on coming to the north side. They are out for revenge after last time and because of that they will most likely target us. I suggest that at the end of this week, we leave this town for a few weeks and stay there till it is safe to come back".

Two months ago we got this great deal done. We took the assignment from the Riles, and that is why they are so pissed. They have probably planned a revenge for quite a while. I mean, it was their assignment in the first place, but it's not like I give fuck.

"When will we know it's safe to come back?" Ryan asked.

Alec bounced his foot up and down as he talked, "we can't know that for sure. I have already made a deal with Shawn, he will keep an eye out".

Suddenly, Taylor moved in the chair, "my thigh is sleeping," she said. I carefully lifted myself up a little so she could move her thigh out from under mine, and place it on top on mine instead. "Thanks," she mumbled.

I looked up at Alec who was glaring at me. I gave him an innocent look.

"Anyway," he continued, "I have talked to my uncle, and he is okay with us staying in his cabin. It is a five-hour drive from here. My car has room for four people, and Ryan's car has room for that many as well, right?" he asked and Ryan nodded.