Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Making a Move

A/N: Exo Stans, MARAMING THANK YOU sa 600,000 reads. Na-appreiate ko talaga ang votes and comments niyo kahit di ko kayo maisa-isa. But Thank You talaga! Saranghaja~

.

[ Luhan ]

“ Just wait for me, alright? “

I started roaming around the hall. Everything here is white. So quiet.  Last time I visited this place was because of Trinity.

Matagal tagal na rin yun. Ayoko na nga sanang balikan ang lugar na’to, kung di lang kailangan ni Daney.

“ Excuse me, asan ba dito yung pharmacy? “

I asked a nurse. Wait, I remember her.

“ Luhan? That’s you right? Yeah right who would never notice Luhan. What’s up?  “ – She exclaimed.

I knew it.

“  Yeah. “

“ Why are you here? Oh, probably because of her. Just go straight that way and take left. Gotta go. “

I followed her and bought medicines for Daney. The doctor said it was stress that brought her here. And some rest may do. Daney asked her about what she’s feeling about her head but the doctor said it was nothing.

I walked directly back to her room.

“ Oh. Lulu. “

.

[ 3rd Person’s POV ]

“ Oh Lulu.”

Unexpectedly and unluckily, Trinity, seated at a wheelchair, suddenly came out of the door just before Luhan could pass.

“ What are you--- “

“ Did you came here to visit me Lulu? I missed that one. Thank You. “ – Trinity tried to look sincere. But blessed. She really assumed.

“ Tss. You really think it is? But we’re over, so why would I do that? “ – Luhan’s words stung.

“ I know. But we can do it over again right? I believe we can.” – Tears started flowing. She wiped it out and smiled. A smile that begs for hope and agreement.