Chapter 15.3

Chapter 15.3: Two Pervs 

[Kris' POV]

" You got your car? ", I looked at Sehun. He can hardly breathe and I can see he just ran a mile. " Yes, why? ", I asked him. He caught his breath, breathe deeply and answered in a low tone, " Daney was kidnapped."

I took out my keys and called the others.

.

" BISH You deserve more than this! You're a freaking ashole! DIE! "

" Cut out that english speaking of yours! Di mo ba alam na dinudugo na ako? Ang sakit na nga sa tenga ng boses mo ang sakit pa sa utak niyang kakaingles mo! "

I saw Luhan facepalmed. And Kai just smirked. Daney was quite cool even in the midst of serious matters.

" So, what was this all about? ". I stood up straight, put my hands inside my pocket and show them the coolest aura I could show. This ugly ducklings do not know how to respect our space and our properties.

" Ah.. ugh. K-krissss? ", she or rather they were surprised. That duckling paused from pulling Daney's hair and the others stopped from slapping Daney. While Daney looked at us, wide-eyed.

" Geodae? What are you doing here? ", I smirked. Geodae? What does it even mean? I hate puppy names really. " We're here to get you out of here, Silly. ". I replied.

I pushed the ugly ducklings who's been hurting Daney, but she refused.

" Hoy teka? Di pa kami tapos dito wait lang. "

I furrowed my eyebrow. Crap. This girl likes the sounds of trouble.

" D-daney.. Let's go. ", Kyungsoo smiled at her. She smiled back and walked towards us but the ugly duckling pulled her hair again.

" We're not yet done Bish! Come bac-- "

I held the Duckling's arm and she let out Daney's hair.

" Do that again.. And you're done. Are we clear? "

She gulped but then ran away.

.