Chapter 9.

I think I've finally made up my mind. I think it's a good plan, but who knows. I have to do something in order for me and Harry to work out, if I want it as bad as I think.

My lust for him is at a high right now and I can't hold in my anger as I watch him and Kendall cuddle in the corner of the room on the love seat. It makes me sick, knowing I had kissed his lips while he was with someone else.

Niall keeps tapping my shoulder and tickling me to make me laugh, which surprisingly works, considering I'm so mad I didn't think I'd smile for the rest of the night.

"Stop being so sad." He whispers to me, and I can feel his gaze in me as I look down at the cozy socks that Harry bought me.

"It's hard." I shrug.

"Not that hard." He says back, "all you need to do, is think positive."

"It's not that easy." I turn towards him. He smiles cheekily and I smile back

"See? There's that smile." He smiles "Ignore them. We can have fun without Harry."

"How so?" I ask as Niall sticks out his tongue and crosses his eyes, making me giggle. I cross my eyes back and he laughs with me, and it's never felt so good to laugh.

I lean back into the couch and Niall does the same. "Want to see something funny?" He whispers and I nod. He yawns, rising his arms up as one arm falls around my shoulders making me laugh. "Now look." He points his head towards Harry who is staring at us, completely ignoring Kendall, only nodding to whatever she was saying. His eyes flicker from Niall to his arm around my shoulder then to me.

I keep his gaze until I look back towards Niall who's silently laughing "That's hilarious." He says through his laughter.

"I'm going to put my hand on your chest okay?" I laugh, and he nods. I place my hands on his chest, cuddling into his warm embrace. "What's he doing?"

"Smokes coming out of his ears." He laughs even harder, his chest moving up and down. "You're a tease ya know that?"

"Yeah I know." I smile at my accomplishment of making Harry jealous, like he is me.

"Imma hit the hay." Louis says like a country boy, making everyone laugh besides Harry. Louis looks at us, making a confused face until he finally realizes what we're doing and winks. Zayn follows him, along with Liam, leaving Kendall and Harry and me and Niall.

"I think we should go to sleep too." Niall whispers into my ear, and I nod. "I'm really tired."

"Me too." I agree, we only got about twenty minutes into the movie 'Avatar' and we all got warped up in our own conversations. We both stand up and begin walking upstairs.

"Hey, I have a couch in my room, I can sleep on the couch and you the bed." Niall offers and I smile, nodding.

"Thank you." No one has ever been has friendly as Niall , and I'm glad to have a friend like him in this situation.

"No problem." We both walk into his room and I notice how his room is twice the size of 'mine'.

He motions me to the King size bed and I gladly lay down while he grabs a blanket from the foot of the bed. "Are you sure? I can sleep on the couch."

"No, no you're fine." He says, turning off the light and I hear his footsteps towards the couch in the corner of the room. I sink deeper into the cushiony bed, turning onto my stomach and closing my eyes.

"Don't let him drain you." Niall says quietly, and I take his words in, realizing what he means.

"Goodnight Niall." I reply.