chapter 8.... EXO <3<3 Rain <3<3<3

The song fits good with how Mason feels :) LOVEEE EXO!! <3

the beautiful banner is made by my friend Savannah25 <3 and if u could, please take a look at her new story that she will enter for Watty Award 2012 :) click the external link and BAM! ur there ;)

enjoy reading~! <3

~~ 

(Mason’s POV)

“Saint Paulo Street, isn’t that near our school?” I heard Melissa say, I could hear her fear and nervousness in her voice but she tried her best to hide it.

Saint Paulo Street? That’s only a few streets away from my house!

I quickly ran outside as I already had my jacket and shoes on; when I first saw her text I already was ready to go and safe her, but the thing was, I didn’t knew where she was.

I quickly called the cops while running as fast as I could to the street where she was.

Let just hope that he didn’t get her inside yet, or else it would be harder to safe her.

I quickly hang up again as I told the cops the street name, they said they would come as soon as possible.

Suddenly realization shot through me. I hung up on Melissa!

I cursed loudly, how could I be so stupid to hang up! She must think I’m still listening! Who knows what more important stuff they could be saying, or maybe he changed his mind and will be going somewhere else!

I started to run faster, I was almost there!

The sooner the better.

I could hear a faint scream coming from somewhere but I didn’t know where. She was here thought, I felt it!

I stopped as I was now in the street she mentioned, but I didn’t saw her.

I started to search around me quickly. Nothing!

Maybe I am on the wrong side?!

I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea but I had no other chose.

I quickly dialed her number again.

“C’mon! Pick up!” I said annoyed, while waiting for Melissa to pick up. Maybe I’m already too late--

“Help!” A loud scream suddenly filled my ears.

My body tensed as I heard her scream of fear.

“Melissa!” I said slightly relieved but also not. She was in danger!

“Where the hell are you!? I can’t find you!” I yelled back, trying to stay calm but I was freaking out. She needed me! And I wasn’t even there!

“How the fuck should I know?! I’m freaking running away with a crazy ass man hot on my heels!” She yelled annoyed at me back, I heard her breathing heavily; she was almost out of breath. I need to hurry!

“Tell me what you see!” I quickly replied, maybe then I knew in which area she was.

I could hear her panting and the air whooshing by.

“Trees! Cars! A park with a broken swing! And-“ Her voice was abruptly cut of followed with a shocked gasp and a thud.

“Melissa!?” I yelled back. Don’t tell me he got her!

My question was answered as I heard a male voice say, “I’ve got you now!”

Rage filled my body and I wanted to beat that bastard right now!