Chapter 6~~Rain <3<3<3 XD dessyyy = evil <3 love u guyss!.. ^-^

~im tired so ill keep it short... ENJOY :I and goodnight!!! x) there are only a few chapters left until the ending :P dont forget to VOTE & COMMENT <3

And this chapter is kinda boring with some anger issues (blame my bro) but the in next one will be some action :P

(thanks for editing Katie :) <3)

~~~~

I clenched my fists.

Did he think I would jump him!?

Well, I DID want to jump him when he saved me from the car accident, but now? Oh hell to the no!

I won’t forgive this selfish pig!

I don’t know why he kissed me, but I’m sure no excuse could make me forgive him for it.

“Excuse me but I’m not a slut, because that’s what I assume when you meant me jumping you,” I spat back at him. Okay, maybe it wasn’t that good of a comeback, but I still said something back.

“Just admit it already, you liked the kiss and you want more.” Before I could progress what he was saying he already leaned forward to attack my lips.

I gasped and quickly took a jump backwards, which caused me to bump against the books, which made them all fall down on me (Don’t underestimate books).

My eyes were closed in fear for the pain, but it never came. Instead my body was covered with something warm.

I slowly opened my eyes. There he was again, the prince who saved me last time from the dangerous dragon (car).

Mason was hovering over me with still some of the books on his back, and those books were some big ones too.

“I’m sor-“ I started to apologize, but he cut me off.

“I’ve got you now,” He said, and a devilish smirk came onto his face.

Before I could ask him what he meant, he cut me off again, but this time with his lips.

I looked at his brown, delicious chocolate eyes, which were piercing right into mine.

My eyes slowly started to close as I suddenly found myself enjoying the kiss.

His soft lips moved to the same rhythm as mine, and I couldn’t get enough of it. It was like our lips were perfect for each other.

I was thankful he didn’t start touching my body, which a certain person always would do if he captured my lips. Mason was gently and nice, and his cologne, smelt so good.

He ended the kiss to soon already, and I was panting while glaring at him.

I again let him get his way with me!

What the hell is wrong with me?

He was looking back at me with his grin, but there was also a glint in his eyes, did he enjoy it?

No! Of course not! He’s only doing this because… because… wait why is he doing this actually?

I gulped and found my voice again, “Why do you keep kissing me?” I asked. You could hear annoyance in it, but it came out as a whisper, which annoyed me even more.

“Because your mine,” He said simply.

I gaped at him, oh no you didn’t.

I pushed him off me, and escaped from underneath him. He’s just playing with me?

Does he see me as a toy?

My back was turned at him as I was glaring at the ground, trying to fight back the tears.