umm... i dunno a title for this chapter yet o.O sowwi...

(MELISSA'S POV)

I sat in the rain for hours, until it was satisfied and stopped.

"Heaven know what I've been through..." I whispered as the last droplet rolled down the tip of my nose.

I always said that sentence when the rain would stop, thanking heaven and the clouds for letting it rain when I needed it.

I stood up from the bench that I sat on for hours, only staring ahead of me having millions of things swirling in my head, so many questions I needed to answer myself, and so many things that I need to do and accomplish.

I sighed and started walking home, I must look like a zombie with all my mascara ruined and smeared down my face, thanks to the rain.

*

"Melissa! Where have you been!?" My mom yelled from out the kitchen as she heard the door close behind me.

I was finally home, home sweet home, not that it's so great, it's kinda boring here, most of the time I do the same stuff over and over again, homework...

Since I don't have any siblings, I have to play and do stuff alone, I could go to Katy's house though. But she has a big family, and I don't wanna bother her that much, I already slept over for this weekend.

I could hear my mom walking from the kitchen to the door frame from the hall, I looked at her with my neutral face, I wasn't in the mood to smile at the moment, I saw she had her arms crossed over her chest tapping her finger on her arm, waiting for my answer.

I could see her worried and angry face, my mom is kinda overprotective (the teachers are worse though) she wants to know every minute where I am or where im going after school.

I don't hate her for it though, ever since the accident she became like that, maybe she just doesn't want anything bad happen to me too, a small smile crept onto my face by the thoughts.

"I was at Katy's." I finally answered seeing she was getting more impatient with me, and I didn't want to let my mom know what happens to me so I walked right past her after I said it. I could smell the tantalizing aroma of the food already; you get really hungry when you stay in the rain for hours.

Spaghetti, yum~! I love every food as long as my mom makes it, she may be no master chef but she still is damn good, I can cook pretty good too thanks to her, but im too lazy to do it.

Ignoring my mom totally I walked up the stairs, I wasn't in the mood to listen to her how worried she was, I love her but sometimes she just talks nonsense... just like me.

Opening my room I let myself fall down upon my bed not caring if it gets wet

Its just a moment of time before im the old Melissa again, I just have to calm myself and forget today, because for some reason questions were still lingering in my head, about Mr Morgan and Mason.

Most of them were about Mason, wondering if he's gonna snitch me or if he's gonna blackmail me, or if he's gonna help me. I rolled my eyes, yeah right, as if he's gonna help me, he just called me a slut today... my stomach twisted by the thoughts of it, I've never been called a slut before in my life because no one has found out about my secret before

I closed my eyes trying to erase the annoying questions that started to give me a headache now.

Close your eyes, go to sleep, know my love is all around, dream in peace, when you wake you will know, im still with you...

I started to sing softly, I loved that lullaby, it was such a sad but comforting one.

Then again the lyrics didn't fit with the situation I was in, but who cares, all I want now is get some rest.