Chapter 7 :)))))

Sorry for the wait guys!! D:

~~~~~~

The past few days didn’t go as I thought it would go.

Mason started to be this super annoying stalker who couldn’t get enough of stalking me.

            Katie said it was love... Yeah right, love my ass. I couldn’t even eat my sandwich without feeling eyes on me.

            Okay I didn’t hate it like I want to, but still… it was annoying because people saw him staring at me and they started to stare, or should I say glare at my back (girls).

            The classes I didn’t have with him were even more like hell. The girls thought that if he wasn’t there, that I would be caught off guard.

I guess they don’t know me, because I won’t take shit anymore! I swear, if one of them calls me a slut again, I’m going to make sure she knows who she messing with.

            This whole situation has changed me. I’m not shy anymore, and when people talk bad about me I’ll say something back to them.

            I don’t hate it at all how I changed. I’m kind of glad. Now I can tell people to shut up and mind their own business without feeling sorry for it. To put it simply:  

I feel even more badasser now. :)

            What makes me the most happy, is that Mr. Morgan didn’t have the time to do anything to me, because my guard dog (Mason) would bite him anytime he tried to get near me.

            I keep ignoring Mason, I just pretend he doesn’t exist… though it’s really hard because my heart keeps beating faster when I know he’s behind me, staring at me, or when he talks to me, but I use all my power just to ignore him.

            He also noticed my change and told me he liked it, and I was so annoyed with that! It’s his entire fault I became like that!

            He also started stalking me on my phone, sending me text messages every now, and then asking what I was doing, or even saying goodnight when I told him to stop texting and that I was going to sleep.

            Maybe I wasn’t the only one who changed?

*

            It’s been two weeks now, Mason still keeps stalking me, and I even find myself getting used to it… am I enjoying being stalked by a bad ass hot guy? Hmmm, maybe?

            I did thank him last night through a text though, because it’s been like forever since that stupid teacher could do anything to me. All thanks to Mason and his smart talk.

            Unfortunately, I feared that Mr. Morgan wouldn’t take it anymore, he’s acting weird and scary. He started to twitch from time to time and he even starts to get dark circles under his eyes.  

Does he want me that badly? Wow!?

            He even got so desperate, that he wanted to kiss me while there were still students in the hallway.  

I dashed away from him. I even tried to tell him I wanted him to stop, but I never really got the chance because he started to attack me soon again if we were alone, but Mason would always suddenly pop out of nowhere and stop him.

            “Heelloooo? Are you even listening?” Katie asked, while waving a hand in front of my face.

            Was I that deep in thoughts? I guess I was, because I didn’t even notice we were already walking outside to our house.