My Secret Has Been Spilled

(MASON'S POV)

I hate it doing stuff for the teachers, but as a punishment for being late I have to get these boring atlases.

I sighed, and dipped my hand into my pocket making sure the glasses were still there, I need to repair them since it's my fault they are broken.

I thought about that Joyce girl again (since I don't know her name I'll stick with that) 

She is one weird girl, running away when her leg is bleeding and saying sorry while she wasn't at fault. 

I shook my head at the thought; well at least she's not one of those annoying gossip girls who practically cling to me the whole time.

I walked around the corner spotting the door where the books should be right away. 

I stopped and turned back around the corner when I saw someone coming out of it, I know its stupid to hide but I thought for a second that it was a crazy girl waiting to jump at me when I would enter, believe me they do that, trying to touch me everywhere they could.

I shivered at the thoughts what happened a while ago. 

I saw a teacher smooth out his clothes that was kinda a mess, and then he looked around him and walked away.

If im not mistaken that was my biologic teacher Mr Morgan, all the girls like him, I just think he's gay. 

Seeing that I totally was mistaken as a girl walked out of the room a few minutes later also smoothing out her clothes.

But what shocked me the most was that girl was Joyce! 

I could kick myself for thinking she was a different girl, she's just like the others a total slut. 

I could feel my anger and I saw her looking around making sure no one was there and walked away with her crutches to what I assume was to her classroom.

*

It was lunch in no time since I wasn't paying attention in the classes, I was only thinking about Joyce and how disgusting she is, to think I fell for her acting, im such a fool. 

I know girls like those too well, clinging by the teachers to get good grades.

I suddenly heard Fiona's voice in my head. 'You don't understand Mason!' she said, I remember seeing her with anger in her eyes and her hands into fists. 

It was a year ago since I last saw her, she had an affair with her teacher but they got caught...by me.

I really didn't expect her to be that way, I thought she was a nice shy girl but I was so wrong with that. 

She told me the whole time that I didn't understand why she was doing it, but I didn't care, it's just sick to do it with your teacher.

(MELISSA'S POV)

It was lunch time but sadly I had no lunch and I was starving as hell but weirdly I didn't feel like eating, I wasn't in the mood.

Katy and I were sitting at the table, just the two of us, no one dared to sit with us otherwise they assumed you would be a loser too. 

I sometimes tell Katy to go hang with other people like me but she doesn't wanna. I know its rude how I say it but I feel bad for her, ever since she is my friend she only had me and because im a nerd no one comes near me and since she is near me and is my friend, they also treat her the same way.

I hate the person who made these rules!

I saw Katy shoot me worried looks, well I cant blame her, my face was expressionless and I most of the time wouldn't show that to her, but since she doesn't know my secret I cant show her anything or tell her anything.