Chapter 12

It was a few days after Makoto gave birth, and both the babies, as well as Makoto, were okay. Kinshiro was in tears when he saw the two girls. They were now back at Kyokatei.

Makoto leaned on his husband as he had his kimono's front pulled down. He held the smaller and first born, Izumi, to his chest as she breast fed.

"I didn't think you would be able to breast feed," Kinshiro said as he looked over Makoto.

Makoto hummed softly as he pat the back of the girl. "Does it really matter?" He asked.

"Guess not," Kinshiro said as he kissed Makoto's head. He then looked at their other daughter, Ina.

Ina looked up at her father and babbled something as she reached up to him. Kinshiro chuckled softly as he bounced the young girl in his arms. Ina giggled happily.

Makoto pulled Izumi back and fixed his kimono. He held her to his chest and pat her back. Izumi let out a small burp as she held onto Makoto's kimono.

"They're so tiny," Kinshiro said. "How do you feel?" He looked over at Makoto. "After giving birth and being kidnapped."

"I feel better," Makoto said. "...I looked at my stomach earlier. It's covered with stretch marks..."

Kinshiro kissed Makoto's head. "You did carry twins. Of course that it would be covered with stretch marks."

"I don't like it..." Makoto said.

Kinshiro pulled him into a kiss. "You are perfect. Even with the stretch marks. I love you, Makoto," he said with a smile on his lips.

Makoto blushed as he looked at Kinshiro. "I love you too," he said as he looked at him.

The babies babbled. Izumi played with Makoto's hair. Makoto smiled at her. Ina looked up at her sister and continued to babble.

(So I have a feeling that is story is close to the end, and I really enjoyed writing a yaoi story for once. I want to do another one for Shall We Date after this one. What ship should I do? There are the games I play:

1) My Sweet Prince

2) Destiny Ninja

3) Ninja Assassin

4) Ninja Love

5) Ninja Shadow

6) Destiny Ninja 2

8) Love Tangle

9) Blood in Roses

10) Lost Island

11) Guard Me, Sherlock!

Please tell me what ship story you would like to see next. And if you have an idea for the next story, please tell me.)