Chapter 6

Makoto had woken up before Kinshiro. He was sitting up, leaning on the wall, on the other side of the room. He sighed and leaned back with a hand on his baby bump.

Makoto smile to himself as he stroke his growing belly. He closed his eyes as he leaned on the wall. He felt a few kicks from the unborn baby.

The blue haired man looked up as a paper bird landed on his hand. He unfolded it and read it.

"Asagi?" He mumbled to himself as he read it. "Don't go anywhere by yourself? Because of Willem?"

"He's right," Kinshiro said as he kissed Makoto's cheek, sitting down by him. "I don't want anything to happen to you or out baby."

Makoto put the paper down and turned to snuggle into the older man. Kinshiro smiled and wrapped his arms around him.

"I don;t want anything to happen to you either," Makoto mumbled.

Kinshiro kissed his head as he held him. "I promise, that nothing will happen to me," he said. "As well as I will not let anything happen to you."

Makoto nodded as he felt Kinshiro place a hand on his belly. He looked at the hand and placed a hand on Kinshiro's.

"How far along are you?" Kinshiro asked as he kissed his temple.

Makoto gave a small hum as he thought about it. "About four months, I think," he said.

Kinshiro nodded as he rubbed circles on the baby bump. "You're quiet big for only being four months."

Makoto gave a small glare. "Are you calling me fat?" He asked.

"What? No. No! No.! No, don't cry!" Kinshiro quickly said as he held the other guy to his chest. He wiped a few tears from Makoto's face. "You aren't fat, hun. You aren't. You look perfect. You've always looked perfect, and you will always be perfect."

Makoto looked up at him with a sad look in his eyes. Kinshiro leaned down and kissed him on the lips with his eyes closed. Makoto kissed back with his eyes closed.

Kinshiro pulled back and put their foreheads together. He moved a hand down and slightly stroke his stomach. He gave him a small smile. "I love you, and you look beautiful."

Makoto wrapped his arms around him and said, "I love you too."

Kinshiro held him close. "Wasaka asked you to visit him today to get a check up on the baby," he told her.

A few hours later, Kinshiro got to a time to take a break. Makoto was dressed in one of Kinshiro's kimonos as he followed Kinshiro to Wasaka's doctor office.

They quickly got there, and Wasaka got Makoto to sit. He first checked up on Makoto's health. He then checked for the heartbeat of the baby, when he froze.

"What is it?" Kinshiro spoke up as he looked at the brown haired man.

Wasaka looked over at Kinshiro before at Makoto. He did this a few times. Finally he said, "I heard one, but two heartbeats."

Both Makoto and Kinshiro got silent and looked over at each other. Kinshiro started to smile. Wasaka backed away as Kinshiro went over to Makoto and wrapped his arms around him, pecking his lips.

"Twins. We're having twins!" Kinshiro happily said with a smile on his lips.

Makoto smiled a little as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "We are," he said.

Wasaka spoke up. "Now, we know why Makoto's baby bump is growing so fast," he said. "Makoto, I want you to come here at least once a week. I'm sure either Soji or Kinshiro will have time to bring you."

Makoto nodded as Kinshiro sat down beside him with an arm around his shoulders.

Wasaka leaned on the wall as he looked at the couple. "I'm still not sure about how Makoto is going to give birth."

"What do you mean?" Kinshiro asked as Makoto just listened to them.

"Yes, Makoto is pregnant, but he doesn't the female genital, which his how females give birth," Wasaka started. "He doesn't have that. He only has an uterus, where fetus grows. I'm not sure if he'll be able to give birth like most women, or if he'll need a c section."

Makoto nodded a little. They talked a little more with Wasaka before Makoto and Kinshiro left and headed back to the teahouse.

(If you like this story, will you please check out my other Ninja Shadow story: Foreign Vigilante? This is a reader insert story. I also have a Shall We Date Boyfriend Scenarios with more than Shall We Date dating sims in it. I've also started something new kind of story. A Ninja Assassin/Ninja Shadow RP story. It's my first time doing a story like this so if you want to rp Ninja Assassin/Ninja Shadow, please check it out too.

     Sorry about all that. Anyway, what do you think of this chapter? How do you think Makoto should give birth? What do you think about Kinshiro and Makoto having twins instead of just one? And what do you think the genders should be?)