Chapter 10

Makoto leaned back and sighed to himself. He had been staying there for about two months. He was now seven months pregnant, close to eight. He sighed as he leaned back on the wall.

The door opened and closed. Makoto looked up and glared at Willem. He had his legs out in front him, and his hands tied behind his back.

Willem smiled and walked over. He knelt down and lightly pat the baby bump before his other hand moved down to Makoto's knee, and Makoto felt a pain in it. Willem had stabbed his knee.

"You will tell me what I want to know now," Willem said as he forced the knife into his knee.

Makoto let out a groan and glared at Willem. Willem glared before talking the knife out. He then stabbed Makoto in the shoulder. He groaned in pain.

"I will harm your children," Willem said as he took the knife out and ran it down Makoto's side.

Makoto glared as he tried to push him away. Willem hisses and stabbed his side. Makoto gasped a little. Willem took the knife out and threw it. He stood up and took a gun out, pointing it at him.

Makoto's eyes widened as he struggled a little. He didn't want to hurt his babies. He closed his eyes and waited for the gun shot. It never came.

Toru stood in front of Makoto with his sword in hand. He growled as he slashed at Willem. Willem backed away, and Toru quickly unwrapped Makoto and picked him up.

Toru ran out of the room. Makoto could see that they were on a boat. Toru held him close as they got to a small get away boat. He jumped in it and lowered it into the water. He started going back to Edo.

Toru laid Makoto's head in his lap. He had stopped the bleeding. Makoto was panting slightly.

"We'll get to Edo in at least an hour or two...wait...Makoto?" Toru stared at his brother with wide eyes.

Makoto was gripping onto Toru's kimono, gasping and panting for air. His face was red.

"Oh god..."

"T-Toru... I feel them... they're coming... they're coming... Grh!" Makoto gasped as he felt a contraction.

Toru nodded. "An hour. One hour and we'll be back in Edo. Just calm down."

"I-it hurts!" Makoto said as he grabbed onto his older's brother kimono.

"I know, just calm down," Toru said as he stroke his hair to try and calm him.