Chapter 7

Makoto stretched a little as he stood up. He let out a small groan as he did this. Kinshiro looked over at him before reaching over and placed a hand on Makoto's belly.

"What?" Makoto asked him as he looked over.

Kinshiro smiled as he kept a hand on Makoto's baby bump. He lightly pat it before turning and going back to work.

Makoto sighed a little. "These kids are getting heavy," he said as he rubbed his stomach.

Kinshiro chuckled a little. "Could you do something for me?" He asked. Makoto tilted his head a little. "That potted plant over there, could you take in outside?"

Makoto nodded a little before taking the light potted plant and walked outside and placed the plant where Kinshiro told him to. He then walked back inside.

~~

A Dutch merchant smiled a little as he walked down the busy streets. He heard someone say something that interested him.

"Really? Kinshiro got a guy pregnant?" A woman said.

"Yeah, it was not only a rumor. It's real. I saw him outside the teahouse," Another woman said. "I heard that he's someone from Nagasaki."

Willem hummed as he smirked to himself. He was heading to the docks.

'Now I know how to get to the Edo Vigilantes,' Willem smirked as he thought to himself. 'As well as the Nagasaki Vigilantes. Who knew that the leaders were gay. Just need to wait for the right time to get her.'

~~

Makoto sighed as he laid down. He lightly rubbed his baby bump. Kinshiro walked in and laid down with him. Makoto snuggled in to him.

"We need to think if names," Kinshiro said.

Makoto looked up at him. "I'll name if girls, and I would want to name them Izumi and Ina."

Kinshiro hummed a little as he rubbed the baby bump. "Okay, if they are boys... what about... Kaga and Fuji?"

Makoto pecked his lips and smiled at him. "Sounds good," he said to her.

Kinshiro smiled and pecked his lips back. "Your names sound good too."

There are two strong kicks. Makoto let out an 'oph!' when he felt that. Kinshiro chuckled a little as he rubbed his belly.

"I think they agree too," Kinshiro happily said.

"Yeah," Makoto smiled.

"Makoto, I have something to ask you," Kinshiro said as he lightly nuzzled into the blue haired man.

"What is it?" Makoto asked.

"Will you marry me? I found someone to do it," Kinshiro whispered as he lightly rubbed his sides.

Makoto let out a small gasp as he stared at the older green haired man. His eyes widened as he looked at him.

"I...I..." He didn't know what to say. His cheeks turned pink. "Y-yes," he said as he felt tears in his eyes.

Kinshiro wiped the tears away and smiled a little. He bent down and kissed the corner of his eyes. "Thank you," he said as he held him. "I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you as my lover, as well as my future husband."

Makoto smiled as he snuggled into him. "I love you as my lover and future husband."

Kinshiro smiled as he looked down at Makoto. Makoto snuggled into him as Kinshiro lightly stroke his baby bump.

Makoto closed his eyes and soon fell asleep. Kinshiro smiled and did the same, unknowing of what a certain Dutch merchant was planning.