Author Note2

This is  probably the last chapter of the parody, because of Wattpad's retarded "update" causing me to only be able to use my tablet, which was created by morons: it can't stay powered for long... Since Wattpad stopped usage for certain devices (Lord knows why, they NEEED AS many writers/readers as possible) I have to continue my story here:

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6893311964903856955#allpages

But for all the VERY kind readers who came this far... (or skipped to the end) I'll tell you the end of the story, in case you're uninterested in going to Blogger to finish Soul Hoshi,   this is what happens after the Attack On Titan Arc:

Cirris is slaughtered by a CP13 agent, and Yui transforms into her "princess" form once more, after calming the girl down, weeks after, she finds a sword of the kami of life, and brings him back. Her friends murder the agents, and everyone lives "Peacefully" until Stein betrays the Academy! He runs to the Soul society to complete his friend, stealing a gem out of Cirris called the Houtentai and Fusagi! They team up with the Soul reapers and save Fusagi, Yui later transforms into a "princess" again, and beats Stein. After he's sealed, other academies take notice of Nottingham, and they work together for the USA's upcoming evil plot. It's then they go to completely delete their plans, while only using Cirris as a spy... But since he body holds heaven gems(Houtentais) All the kaki possess him, and cause him to easily defeat the CP66 agent: Michlis and Kaguya They then move to Japan to hide from the USA, there they help stop the attack from the vampires living in Tokyo, and find out about Cirris'a alter ego: Michal! Michal kills EVERY government agent in Tokyo and cause them attack back, once the weakling's reverted to his original firm, luckily he's saved by Yui afterwards. They then move to the fairy world, and Yui's tricked into a evil plan from another Soul Hoshi Academy soldier: Chris, so he could rape her! Cirris found out and saves Yui along with Minami, Tusukiyama and Hinami, him unable to watch her be hurt, caused him to use his powers and kill Chris, then in turn was lovingly "played" with by Yui. Later Asura and Kazuya take over america, the academy travels to sanfrancisco to help the country, but are almost lose Cirris to a Houtentai granting his wish to die. A kami saves them, and erases their memories giving them a happier life. The soldiers finally get their memories back, after fighting each other, and realize they've been killing their friends. They later find out about the truth behind Yui's love for Cirris, they both have already been in love before, and have reincarnated into this time period, after trying to find each other four centuries! They slowly but surely stop the last threat to earth: Sin, Superbia. And regain their full memories, Yui, reverting to: Kara, Everlasting Kami. And Michal the arc Angel. They travel back home for the wedding, as they plan their trip to explore other worlds!

This is where I intended for it to stop, and the crossover for my other story:A Certain Special Me, to crossover. Read this 1st, and the other will make more sense later, introducing the Other World Beings, Seirro later realizing he's a god too! Dis Pater, Fusagi's and Minami's actions and everybody else in the parody's half assed excitement to actually save the dying world! Thank you for reading this, and hopefully you read the: Certain Series. I actually tried hard with that 1, and would love ANY feedback.

If you have any suggestions for new/extra arcs/your favorite anime seasons (must have Manga too) please tell me!