Future Past!!!?

-Continued... :(

MORI REPLIES TO FRANKY "I see, this dirty warehouse... was once the main office of ship building company, Tom's workers.Tom, Iceberg, Monkey Flam. So this shit's memories of 3 dead guys who diligently toiled here... Your secret base... How cute.", Franky screamed "SHUT UP!!! Dickwad!!!". The agent answers "Not until we got what we came for, shipwright Monkey Flam!", the cybernetic man yelled "THE BLUEPRINT AIN'T HERE MAN!!!". Mori kicks a table!!! "I figured you'd be a idiot!". Franky freaks "HEY!!!", he's suddenly wrapped up in a thorny whip!!! Haruhi then snatches him to the ground!!! "OWWW OWW!!!!!!!!". Chiba freaks "OMG!!! What should I do!!!? Thier levels make the djinn, look like majikarp vs Giritina!!!", Mori walks to the man "It's not like you have to tell us right away, you're fucked already!". He explains as he glares "It was 12 years ago but... Monkey Flam, you commited a crime. Just like Tom.", Franky yells "DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT!!! SHUT UP!!! MR TOM WASN'T A CRIMINAL!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING!!!". Mori kicked his teeth!!! "Criminals need to shut the fuck up... they know well the path they follow.", Franky answers "How much do you think!!!? You know about water7!!!?". Mori answers "The Tom we were told about... was a druggie, the fat fucker screwed his own damn self. It must be difficult having been his pupil Monkey Flam.", Franky sat up "!! I don't gotta say a thing! You government people are shit!!!". The spy answered "Back then you hurt over 100 citizens and workers, that's the kinda fucker you are. You were already burdened with this crime, but the crime was dismissed since you were confirmed dead.", he glared "We will escort you to wake island as a criminal, you shall answer slowly... regarding the whereabouts of pluton.". Mori turns toward Kaoru "Kaoru...", "He's on now.". Mori holds the cell in front of the cybernetic man "We told our chief about this incident, and he said he want to laugh at you...", Franky wondered until he heard a familiar voice!!! "OW MOTHER THE FREAKING LORD!!!!!! FUCKING HOT DAMNED COFFEE!!! WHY COULDN'T OF BEEN MUSTARD, VINEGER, OIL OR EVEN PEE!!!?".  He calmed down then says "Are you there Monkey Flam, it's been too long... I still can't believe your alive after the accident, it's actually happy news!", the man leers "It's been 8 long years since then... My wounds ache everytime I spill hot crap on myself... So I'm constantly reminded of my undying anger, because the criminal who made me this way, is dead...". Franky wonders "!?", the chief of CP9 answers "Don't you remember? It's me: Mefiles!!!!"!!!! The cybernetic mechanic yells "You're MILFS!!!", Mefiles screamed angrily "Mefiles!!!! You freaking shit!!! Hurry up and brong him here!!!!". Mori answered "Let's go", they tie Franky in a straight jacket!!! Chiba yells "H... h... h... h... hey!!! Hey wait!!! Let him go!!!", Mori glares at him. Chiba sees one of his eyelashes were smaller on his eyes... "Damn... Fuck.. go die...", he falls. Franky yells "He noticed something on him!!!? What the hell is even seeing!!!?" as Tatsumi asks "You're 1 of the soldiers...". Meanwhile the mechanics try to put out the mansion, they spray water until they see Touka jump out a window!!!!  "The fuck!!!?", "A vampire?!!!", "She's carrying Mr Iceberg, and Mr Kasanoda!!!", Did she kill them both!!!?". Another machanic shits himself  as they stared at the pale, veiny teen "She coulda ate 'em if she wanted, but she saved them.", "What about Mori and the others?!!!". Touka suddenly sees Mira!!! "Mira! No good, I have to heal her...", she tries to walk, but fell over with the mayor and Kasanoda... "Hurry and help them!", "They're burnt badly!!!", "What do we do with the vampire?", "Let's see her...", "Stop seriously, you sick fuck!!!", "Help her too, she saved them!!!". Meanwhile Tatsumi beat Chiba!!!? "So basically, you're a dunmbshit with either OCD, or your bat shit crazy...", he then walked away "From what we heard, your idiot friend's keeping that broken crap... I'll go destroy it... even if it was a disguise, we were respectable shipwrights. You should listen when someone tells you something's of no use.". Meanwhile Iceberg and Mira starts waking up... "Mr Iceberg's awake!!! He's so cool!!!", "It's because of that vampire!", "Isn't she with the soldiers?", "The girl woke up to! Shouldn't we make her tell us where the others are?". Iceberg sat up "Would you guys leave us alone for a while, I'd like to talk to her alone...", later he spoke to Mira "1st... Nma... I'm sorry for accusing you of the crime. I must tell you about Fusagi Tsunou...". Mira asks "Do you know why she's being salty... er?", he "answers" "Did she act differently coming to this town?", Mira glared "Yes... (retard) she left us as soon as we came, that's why we were looking for her!!!!". Iceberg answers "I'll tell you what I know: When you came, the goverment started their plan. Before I tell why she acted like that, please consider she has the ablity to destroy the world, if she's manipulated anyway it'll be the end of this world.", Mira stares as he explains what happened when they were in his bedroom. Iceberg calmly answers "You're decieved... even if I don't help,  I have to stop you from helping the government use you...", Fusagi answers "I don't want to... I have to fulfill my wish...". Iceberg replies "There's no use in saying that... you could be forced to hurt people... even if you have good intentions.", she yells "What do you know about me!!!? You have no idea how much our lives changed, because of the government!!!". Iceberg asks very calmy "Then why're you helping them?", she stands up... "Ewwwwww You creep!!!! Is that...". Iceberg sits up!!! "Sorry!!! You pinned like a domitrix!!!! I couldn't think about anything else, even if you shot my head... sorry...", Fusagi tries to wipe the "stuff" on his bedsheet "I have a wish I want to be granted...". He asks "Why would you help!!!? What would force you to work with america!!!? How did you get manipulated?", she answers "CP9 can use a bustercall to destroy the island, if I didn't help them they'd call EVERY agent, soldier in the american Navy and every soul hoshi soldier in the country to destroy water7. They have psychics ready to counteract my power too... even though they couldn't do it with  1...  Before I would've left, and let whoever ticked me off be obliterated, but I couldn't now... They saved me! Even when I was killed, they rebelled against nature and saved me!!! (I wanna scissor a very close friend of mine too.)". Iceberg asks "Then your wish is?", she finished "To have all Nottingham soldiers excluding me, to be excluded from their attack". He yells "YOU DON'T CARE IF THEY DO CONTROL YOU, AND DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!?", she answers "No...", he aims his gun "You don't know what you're saying!". Iceberg finishes "I couldn't pull the trigger... of all the things, she chose you fools over the others in the world.", Mira shouts "You jizzed her dress!!?". He sighs "She's so fucking soft!!! Have you ever felt her perfect but!!!!? I tried everything I possibly could to ignore that I was pinned by beautiful girl!!!!!!", Mira smiles then runs away!!! He asks "Wait!!! What do you plan on doing after this?!!!", she turns around smiling "When they find out they can save her, their strength will have no limit!!!!". Meanwhile Touka remembers what Seirro said as Mira tries to wake her up... "Tell them what happened...", "What about you?". He answers"I'll be doing something else...", Touka sighs "I'm fucking retarded for letting her leave...". Seirro answers as he walks away "No... don't worry. It doesn't matter, you're retarded if you believe I'll ever hate you for something like this♡ We'll find that bitch.", meanwhile... Seirro now was standing at the train station. He then saw Fusagi walking by ina crowd "Bingo...", he exhales weed.

To Be Continued... :O