Profiles ;[

THE PROFILES ARE OF EVERY SOLDIER, AVATAR AND VILLAIN IN WORKING/FIGHTING SOUL HOSHI DURING THE ALCHEMIST AND BROTHERHOOD SAGAS!

Karis Ai Nickname:Yui Age:13 Height:5'7 Weight:109 Hair:Silvery Blonde Skin:Pale Eyes:Blue Soldier Type:Fighter Race:Japanese/English Yui was born to a English father:Mr Lin, and a Japanese mother. She died while Yui was very young, this is the reason she's used to being around fighters too: Lin was afraid of being unable to watch her as much as he could've if his wife or vice versa, he was at home. Yui was enrolled in many fighting schools, until she was old enough to enroll in Soul Hoshi. Because Lin constantly cuddles the girl, and her being around murderers, she's become the kindest tomboy in the academy. She helps enemies survive her attack, if her friends don't stop her. She's stopped the kinshin, earning her the title "godkiller" and has beaten Haru, earning her another "Devilslaughterer". She beat the strongest agent in CP9 history:Mori, and is chased by the government. Yui later start researching alchemy, and understood what the avatars were doing, after her BFF's mother died, she tried human transmutation to bring her back... This unfortunately caused her to lose Mira and a arm and a leg. She used a special symbol to bring Mira back, asking for them to bring her BFF back, even if it took her "heart". Her soul was taken, leaving her body to only react barely as Yui originally would to the mission given to her and the others. She now controls her body from truth, causing the vessel not to murder anyone and to almost say what she would if she was there... Now she travels to Topeka, to find and beat Father... Yui is a thin girl, and is incredibly small, she used alchemy to revive her arm and leg after losing her soul, making her still complete, but wanting to come into her body again... She's usually seen wearing a black training dress, with white shoes and gloves, the dress has a white collar and coat tails, she wears a red skirt under this too. When she went to Topeka, she wore a black training dress with a symbol on the back, in the snow she wore a brown coat and training shoes, after she got out the hospital she wore a huge black trench coat, and had her pigtails loose, as the doctors untied them... She can change her body completely into rubber, and stretch infinitely, and can force her body to to use alot more strength. Yui has a pink, fairy wing shaped soul.

Mira Elric Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:125 Hair:Purple Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Dark blue Soldier type:Mage Race:Brittish Mira was born to scholars, they traveled earth until moving to Nottingham, there Mira became interested in Soul hoshi, so her parents enrolled her. She became somewhat like her BFF, except her being rude to others when Yui isn't right there... She's also meaner as she kills criminals as opposed to beating them, she's kind to seemingly people who are like her BFF or who seem afraid or shy... She was able to synchronize and be possesd by Roc, and now controls her powers with him and her training. Mira after saving the demon, helped stop Haru and later killed Haruhi on wakeisland. She later found out abut the missions the avatars where on, and started learning alchemy with Yui at home. They had fun until, they came to her home to find Mrs Elric dead... Later her BFF convinced her to use alchemy to transmutate her back, since they couldn't use other methods(No lamps, nor Sosuke's prototypes... They could explode at any moment...) After training with Izumi, they tried to bring her mother back, but the demon girl was taken inside the gate. She woke up inside a suit of armor, Yui printed a alchemic symbol on, and is now unable to feel any physical sensations, she still seems upbeat during the mission though, able to concentrate on other things instead of her mother's death now helps her somewhat... Height:6'5 Weight:150 She now is much bigger than she originally was, but can see her thin body with truth. She's scared of losing her it( and her curves) if she isn't able to get it before long. She now is kidnapped by Pride and another humonculous! Mira is a healthy girl, and is growing normally... she lost a litle weight after her mother's death, but now is losing so much her bones show... The body she uses now is made from metal, and has spikes on the head and wrists, it also has a frill on the helmet and a loin cloth(?) over it's crotch, it has glowing red eyes showing Mira's inside... She's usually seen wearing a blue frilly shirt and pants...  The only change with her new body is the colors it glows when her emotions change... Mira can change the weathe/climate of the area surrounding her, she uses the climtact to control her black magic, so it won't murder her too. Mira has a blue fire shaped soul.