Record 3

THIS IS A UPDATE OF ALL SOUL HOSHI, SOLDIERS, AVATARS AND ENEMIES... ONLY CHANGES WILL BE RECORDED...

Karis Ai Nickname:Yui Age:13 Height:5'7 Weight:107  Hair:Silvery blonde Skin:Pale Eyes:Blue Soldier type:Fighter Race:Japanese/English Yui was born to english a Enlish father and japanese mother, her mother died while she was at a early age. This caused her father to enroll her into many fighting schools, until she was old enough to join Soul hoshi academy... Yui is very kind to her friends and enemies, though she loves to train, and fight stronger opponents. Lin's constant cuddling and being around murderers, made her incredibly polite, tomboy... She now is fighting Haru, after being trained again by Kaio. The girl tries to defeat the iblis, but still sees him as her friend, until Fusagi was destroyed in front of her and Mira... Yui has a incredibly thin body, and is the only flat chested girl in her academy. She wore her father's black training dress, and white gloves and shoes, it also had a symbol meaning "Kaio" on the back. After Haru tore it, she wore only her bra (bandages), and red skirt. After Fusagi was killed, she transformed into a "princess". After the ball of light vanished, it revealed Yui wearing a white dress, with white gloves and slippers. Her dress had gold lace, and shoulder pieces. Her hair is now is silver, and her eyes are golden brown, she wears star earings and pink ribbons hold her eternally, silver, long pigtails. Yui's soul is a pink fairy wing type, it now glows over her entire body in her new form.

Mira Elric Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:125 Hair:Purple Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Dark blue Soldier type:Mage Race:Brittish Mira was born to brittish scholars, they moved around the world... until they moved to Nottingham. Mira found out about Soul hoshi academy, and was excited to join. So her parents enrolled the girl, she became best friends with Yui her first day. Because of it, they both are now tomboys, with the exception, her BFF is innocent through everything they experienced. While Mira is a lot rougher in some fights, and curses alot around other friends... The girl was trained by her teacher: Kyubi, her turned purple from the result of using her black magic power. Mira is a healthy girl, and is growing normally. When she uses her contract with her friend: Rok... her skin, hair and clothes all turn black. Her eyes turn white, and she grows a pointed tail... She can also turn into a giant demon like djinn do. She's usually seen wearing a blue frilled shirt and jeans. After preparing for space, she wers a coming of age uniform, but switches into a white tank top and red pants, she changes into Haru's army: male fighting armor (Which was uncomfortable because of her chest size). She now only wears the tanktop and underwear under the suffocating armor Mira has a blue fire type soul.

Fusagi Tsunou Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:??? Hair:Honey Skin:Pale Eyes:Emerald  Soldier type: Fighter Mage Race:Japanese Fusagi was born to wealthy  japanese parents, but thanks to a mixed marriage in her family tree: has beautiful green eyes. She chose Nottingham academy tobe trained rawly in her pk powers...  She now knows soul star and has full control over anythig she sees! Showing her kindness in her ability to control them, inspite of how angry she gets at her friends! When the djinn invaded, she couldn't hurt the immortal monsters... and was unable to use her full power on unknown elements. She now is on genie world, trying to support her close friend Yui... Haru unfortunately, kills her in anger. Fusagi looked like a grown woman, thanks to being well endowed. She wore a off white dress, with a cream colored lace. She also wears large earrimgs (she shares with the other soldiers), when her dress was destroyed, Vassago gave the girl male armor... This suffocated her, and forced the luscious girl to ignore the heat and lack of oxygen in the tight armor. Her soul was never seen...

Kyubi Age:400 Height:6'0 Weight:300 Hair:Black Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Amber Soldier type:Fighter Race:Wolf/Immortal Kyubi stole Maaba's eye, and was imprisoned. After being freed by Mami and Madoka, he helped fight the soul hoshi soldiers until Asura was revived. He then helped them after a dangerous fight forced them to team up. After that he was captured and thrown in Penance Sama, and was punished lightly. He now happily helps the soldiers, after the invasion he was killed by Cabbage. He trained with Kaio until he saw a chance to be brought back to life, after learning white magic, he fused with Snail and now completely knows it! Unfortunately he foundlater, he's unable to use it, as his body is based on fighting more so. he can only heal, NOT bring life back to dead bodies... He is a huge looking man, when he goes into werewolf form he's bigger and has glowing eyes. He usually wears a white shirt and red pants, but switched into a white tanktop and red sweatpants when training with Kaio. He also had a halo like his dead friends, while in other world. He has a greyish blue wolf head soul, it shapes into a fanged wolf head when he transforms.