Record 4

THIS IS A UPDATE OF ALL SOUL HOSHI, SOLDIERS, FRIENDS AND ENEMIES... ONLY CHANGES WILL BE RECORDED...

Karis Ai Knickname:Yui Age:13 Height:5'7 Weight:104 Hair:Silvery blonde Skin:Pale Eyes:Blue Soldier Type:Fighter Race:Japanese/English Yui was born to a english farther and japanese mother, her mother died while she was at a early age. This caused her farther to enroll herin many fighting schools, and then to his old fighting academy:Soul Hoshi Nottingham. This caused her to be a sweet, polite tomboy. She became like this due to his cuddling, and being around murderers. She now leaves with the soldiers back to Soul hoshi, she beat both Kaoru and Mori to save her close friend:Fusagi. Yui held back too, as she tried not to kill either men: She came up with two techniques, Gear 2nd and 3rd. She never used Kaio blood or soulmeha, Star Dama or any previous powers, to keep from murdering anyone. She also never transformed to "princess" since no one was killed. Yui has a incredibly thin body, and is the only flat chested girl in her academy, and on wake island. She usually wears a black training dress, white gloves and shoes. Now she wears a black vest over her "bra" (bandages), with a red skirt with really deep pockets... She tied her strawhat on to her dress to keep it from flying away during fights. Yui has a pink fairy wing type soul. 

Mira Elric Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:125 Hair:Purple Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Dark blue Soldier type:Mage Race:Brittish Mira was born to brittish scholars, they moved around the world... until they came to Nottingham. Mira found out about Soul hoshi academy, and was excited to join.So her parents enrolled her, she became best friends with Yui the first day. Unlike her BFF, she's alot more rough during fights. And curses like a sailor around others, while acting like Yui when speaking only with her. She uses the climtact to control her demon powers, but the power still implodes in huge surges, both times she attempted to concentrate a attack, she killed officers and Haruhi in one strike. She now sails home with her friends. Mira's a healthy girl and is growing normally, she's usually seen wearing a frilly blue dress and jeans. When she changed in RocketMan she wore a blue dress, over a goldenrod tshirt with bluejean shorts and pumps. Mira has a blue Fire type soul.

Fusagi Tsunou Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:??? Hair:Honey Skin:Pale Eyes:Emerald Soldier type:Fighter Mage Race:Japanese Fusagi was born to wealthy japanese parents, but thanks to a mixed marriage in her family tree: has beautiful green eyes. She chose to go to Soul Hoshi Nottingham to be rawly trained using her PK powers... She now knows how to use Soul star, and control everything she sees. She shows kindness by controlling her powers, when her friends make her angry. When she was taken by CP9, she was told about other psychics ready to kill her and her friends if she didn't follow them. She decided to go on the condition, all her friends were able to leave water7 safely. After she came to wakeisland, she was betrayed, and tried to get her friends to leave her, before her and her family's fight against the american government. She cries she wants to live, upon seein how close everyone truly was. When Franky freed her, she used her powers to get to their escape ship. Even then, she held back her anger. After thanking her friends and watching the warships attack her friends, she started killing the officers and every other american chasing the Judgement. After mudering her enemy, she with her friends fought off the fleet. She now sail back to Nottingham with her friends. Fusagi is looks like a grown woman, thanks to her being extremely curvy and well endowed. She usually wear a cream color dress, with gold lacing and earrings. She now wears a black leather skirt, with a frilly white shirt under and black pumps. Fusagi's soul is unseen...

Touka Toni Age:17 Height:5'9 Weight:121 Hair:Purple Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Sapphire Soldier type:Mage Race:Japanese Touka was living with her family in tokyo, until the government hunted her. She left to Nottingham, and ended up befriending all the soldiers there. She fights with some soldiers because of either bickering they usually playfully do, or because she's unwilling to fight/help due to her not having enough blood. When she help fight CP9, she alomst killed, this cause her to use her powers without blood to fuell her. She used her changed power for the first moment, since found out about it. This caused her survival powers to highten to it's peak, causing her to be unbeatable, or even approachable by anyone. She ate Tamaki, but couldn't sustain her power for long, due to her burning more energy than she consumed, she was saved by Franky once the cyborg dropped her in the water. She passed out, but was fed his blood, She woke up later, to help her friends fight until they could get away. She now sails home with them! Touka is a healthy girl, with a tall thin body, she usually wears a blue vest, with a violet shirt and bluejeans. She now wears a red vest over her blue shirt, with bluejeans and a pink tophat, and backpack. When in vampire mode, she's 6'1 and her eyes glow red. She also seems to be leering all the time, and is unaffected by any hit... Her soul also glows constantly... Touka has a black wing type soul.