Profiles!!! :)

THE PROFILES ARE OF EVERY SOLDIER, AVATAR AND VILLAIN WORKING/INVADING DURING THE DJINN SAGA!

Karis Ai nickname:Yui Age:13 Height:5'7 Weight:107 Hair:Silvery Blonde Skin:Pale Eyes:Blue Soldier Type:Fighter Race:Japanese/English Yui was born to a Japanese and English Mother and Father, her mother died while she was at a early age. Causing her father to put her into many fighting schools, he tried to train her and expose her to other girls... But this turned the girl into a tomboy, the girl still has a REALLY girly, polite side thanks to Lin's constant hugging and cuddling. She incredibly kind no matter what she goes through, even to her enemies! She still has a very thin body, and is the most "smallest" (flat chested) girl in the academy. When she uses Kaio Soul: her body buffs up, changing her into a body builder! Her skin glows bright pink too! She wore her dad's black weighted training dress, until Vassago tore it. Kaio remade it, and put the sign for Kaio on it's back, she never takes off her white gloves and boots under normal conditions though... Her soul is a pink wing type

Mira Elric Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:125 Hair:Purple Skin:Caucasian Eyes:Dark Blue Soldier Type:Mage Race:Brittish Mira was born to brittish scholars, they traveled around earth until they moved to Nottingham. They stayed there until Mira found out about Soul Hoshi academy, they let her enroll because of her interest in it... there she befriended Yui. The girls became BFFs and did everything together, now Mira, while respectful in some situations, is a tomboy too. And is rougher than her friend in some fights, she still has a kinder side: and was the only soldier to be able to pull rok from the moon, before he was sealed. After training with her demon/black magic powers, her hair turned purple. Mira's a healthy young girl and seems to be growing normally in every other area... She's seen wearing blue frilled shirt and  jeans. After training with Kyubi, she wears a white tanktop and read pants, (Kyubi also puts a symbol for demon on the back). Later she wore a coming of age skirt, but switches back into her Kyubi clothes. Mira's soul is a blue fire type.

Fusagi Tsunou Age:14 Height:5'7 Weight:??? Hair:Dark honey Skin:pale Eyes:Emerald  Soldier Type:Fighter Mage Race:Japanese Fusagi was born to japanese parents, thanks to a slight difference in her heritage though, she has beautiful green eyes. The girl chose to go to Nottingham Soul Hoshi Academy, to be trained rawly to master her pk power. She learned soul star, and has complete control over her powers! She can cause anything to happen to anyone in close enough range, but controls her temper for her friends. While under normal events, she's invincible to anything that earth has... It takes alot more to hurt the djinn. Which is the only reason she didn't implode the immortals, she's still the only survivor of the fight, and thought of the plan to save everyone. She also seems to be hiding a secret, which easily catches the psychic off guard... Fusagi looks like a full grown woman, thanks to her body being well endowed, she still upset though, as she believes she's getting fatter after gaining a kilo during her training. Fusagi wears a off white dress with cream lace, but now is seen wearing a cream colored long skirt for training. Her soul is never seen...

Touka Toni Age:17 Height:5'8  Weight:118 Hair:Purple Skin:White Eyes:Sapphire Soldier Type:Mage Race:Japanese Touka was born in Tokyo, but moved to England after being hunted by government agents. She joined the Nottingham Soul hoshi academy after finding, it was the only free to enroll school in the world. She is happy with her new friends, and now even relaxed to the point of being unwilling to fight if not fed blood. She starts dating Seirro after Asura was sealed, they fight alot but seemingly care alot about the other... Touka has a tall, slender, thin body, it has a normal healthy shape like Mira... Touka seen weariing violet vest, blue shirt and jeans, when she visited Stein and Momo she switched into a white tshirt, her hair also reached her back! After they got ready for the trip... she cut it into a bob, and wore a yellow air suit. When she wore her "pajama's", she switched into a 80's dress, with fishnets. Touka has a black, purple??? one wing type soul.