F I F T E E N

Afraid of Lottie's threat, Luke sat next to Louis realizing one thing: To get to Harry he had to use his babies. The plan to take both boys stayed rooted in his head as if it was the day Harry was describing it to him. Harry was always a planner, he knew what day Jay wouldn't be home, the length of time it would take to lure both boys into the car; he knew everything. Luke just wished Harry would've waited for him.
"Louis?" Luke asks nudging the boy next to him that played with blocks before dinner that night. Zayn wasn't at the house, leaving Luke with the perfect opportunity. The earthy eyed boy glanced up smiling at his friend, "How old are you?" Louis furrows his eyebrows looking down to his fingers as if the answer would appear on them. Suddenly three fingers inch upward, "I's 'free."

"Are you three or seventeen?" Luke questions his eyes determined to reach the big boy Louis, the kid was stubborn, Luke knew that. Louis frowns tears welling in his eyes as his head started to hurt, "I's 'dunno, Papa!" He calls Luke cursing the boy. Was Louis too far gone? 

Harry enters the room, Liam in his arms with doe eyes as he sucks on a pacifier, "What's happened bub?" Louis rises going to meet Harry who sits on the couch setting Liam on the floor, "I miss daddy," Louis admits crawling onto the man's lap, "Yea? He'll be back before bedtime sweetheart." Once the boy was convinced, he returned to the floor starting to play again. Liam joined him happily moving to his knees as Louis handed him blocks.
After Harry leaves again, Luke returns his look to Louis, he had to work fast. Harry had lied, Zayn would be back before dinner was done, it would be a surprise for Louis. All to turn into a surprise for Zayn when his precious son fell out of headspace. 

"Louis? Do you know who your mum is?"
"M-mum?" He repeats, eyes darkening as the word tumbles from his lips. "Johannah, your mother." Luke clarifys, Louis building clouds in his eyes along with tears, "N-no, no."
"She's coming to get you, and Liam." Luke warns, he feels slightly bad to have to drag the boy from headspace, especially in such a dark way, but feels it necessary. "M-mumma 'omin?" Liam mumbles glancing to Louis who is silent for seconds before a heart wrenching sob fights its way past his lips. Like a waterfall they continue to come, Harry rushing to his side scooping him up, "Louis baby, it's okay. Shh, what happened?" Liam too starts crying, Luke with a unnoticeable smirk watching his work unfold.
The crying is too loud to have anyone hear Zayn's entrance. The daddy runs towards the cries his look of curiosity dropping to gloom as Louis struggles against Harry's grip, "No! G-Get off me! No!" Liam lets tears course down his own cheeks, his stomach tightening as he knows in his heart something isn't right. If only the heart made it's way to his head.

Dinner sat on the table forgotten about, three high chairs each with a sippy cup of water; toys on the living room floor laid abandoned. Sitting on the edge of the couch, Louis attempts to settle or at least stabilize his sobs. His head hurt like hell and he couldn't be more confused as to what the hell happened. It felt like he had checked out of the world, only to re-enter at the sound of his mother returning. He could remember the men's name, Zayn and Harry, although the kid that sat in front him wasn't Niall. Liam was to the left of him in Harry's arms, he had tear stains on his cheeks, "Take Liam somewhere," Zayn orders, Louis snaps his head up protests leaving his mouth, "No no no! Leave him alone! N-no!" Resorting to sobs, Zayn takes him into his arms, "Zayn take them both to bed, I don't know what else to do." Harry remarks sounding defeated. The Daddy nods mindlessly carrying the thrashing Louis to the nursery he remembered so well. His horrors came back as Louis fought more, "No! Why are you doing this?! Let me go!" Set in his crib, Zayn also drops Luke in his leaving the room.

Louis groans loudly tugging at his hair, screaming profanities at the two men, "What did you do to me?!" Louis shrieks hoping he awoke every house on the street, "I fucking hate you!" He bellows gripping the bars on the crib until his knuckles turned white.
His sobs increased as his breath quickened, sobs that hurt his stomach more left him. Luke watched the scene play out almost feeling guilty, however relieved that Louis was no longer in headspace. It was quite aside from Louis' heavy breathing, Luke thinking the lad had fell asleep when suddenly, "W-who are you?" The quiet voice belonged to Louis who sat on his knees with puffy and broken eyes, "Luke, their newest kid." The boy sobs again hanging his head, "h-how long, W-what day is it?" Luke frowns, "Y-you've been here at least three months maybe less, possibly more."
"Fucking great," Louis mutters, "How were you taken?" Luke asks moving to the end of his own crib, Louis sighs softly, "M-my little brothers basketball game, lured us out." At the confession, Louis shifts to laying on his back, "D-did Niall go home?"
"I-I don't know a Niall." Luke admits, Louis sniffles with a nod, "I hope they let him go." 

With a sleeping shot later, Liam sat between Harry's legs on the bed sleepily watching Zayn before he knocked out cold for night. "What could've possibly jolted him from headspace?" Harry asks stroking Liam's hair, Zayn shakes his head, "I'm not sure, but I do know he was scared."
"Luke like didn't even phase," Harry mumbles his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "I'll tell Sarah it's too much to handle at the moment."
"She'll be mad,"
"So?" Harry chews his bottom lip, "Zayn?" The man turns to face his husband with daring hazel eyes, "What's wrong?" Glancing down at the now asleep Liam in his arms, "You need to know something-"

Rising from his laid down position, Louis pitches the only pillow he has in the crib on the baby monitor perched on the nightstand, "Let me go you fuckers!" His anger had returned as did his depression as he realized if they let Niall go once someone new entered maybe if Louis was bad enough he'd be let go next. That is if they actually let Niall go. Both parents barge into the room the lights flickering on, "Lewis stop!"
"No! You fucking kidnapped me!"
"Louis baby please, you were doing so well." Harry soothes, they had been interrupted of their own conversation. "Stop! you're fucking psycho-"
"Not another naughty word-"
"fuck Fuck Fuck!" Louis snarls his eyes dark as anyone had ever seen them, "Enough Lewis!" Zayn returns his voice terrifying, Louis flinches at the booming voice tears of frustration forming in his eyes, "J-just let me go," he begs, Harry shushing him as he takes out another shot gently pressing into the thrashing Louis' neck. Tears spill from the fathers eyes as he yet again drugs another one of his babies, "What were you going to tell me?" Zayn asks once Harry stands again glancing at Louis one last time; the earthy eyed boy slowly drifting into a deep sleep. "I-I uh, I just love you, and think that we shouldn't tell Sarah no." Zayn nods, "Okay, we'll discuss it tomorrow, yea?" Kissing Harry's forehead he exits the room going to shower as Harry stays behind checking on Louis who inhales sharply; "I'm so sorry baby boy, sometimes Papa does things he has too." Like leaving me for Zayn, Luke thinks hatefully.

>>Hi guys! I'm not moved in yet, haven't even left my state yet, but packing sucks!!!!!!! Anyway what better way to celebrate my packing of the whole kitchen (by myself) then updating?! Much love, ~Emma :)