T H R E E

Louis feels empty. Beaten, literally and mentally as he stares at the ceiling. He had just gotten his second beating of the day, Zayn belting him with a total of twenty five. Harry bathed him without words of affection, Fed him with no cooing for sweet nothings. Now he laid in his crib. He wore a white long sleeve onesie, no socks, but a thickly taped nappy. A pacifier laid next to his head if he wanted it, along with a bottle of warm formula. His backside was sore, eyes hurt from crying, and dreams crushed of ever getting out of here with his sanity. Tears leaked from his eyes, sniffles coming before sobs. 

Liam had no better luck, Zayn whipped him brutally bathing the boy himself, and finished the night with a bottle of formula. Harry kept quiet with his opinion on how to handle things knowing it would anger Zayn that he thought he was being to hard. Which he was. Liam's belting ended with sixty hits. He too wore a white onesie long-sleeve as well, his pacifier in his mouth as he laid on his back in his crib tucked in. The night ended, Harry checking on both boys again to see rose tinted cheeks with soft snores leaving them both. 

Rubbing his eyes with balled fists, Louis groans at the pain in his backside. Hissing as he sits up, he grimaces once he realizes he's sitting in his own piss. Glancing around the room he lets a soft smile tug on his lips at how well he had slept. Yes it was at a captors house, and in a crib, but it was a soft mattress and he was really warm. Rubbing the soft cloth between his thumb and index finger, he sighs softly. Why did his captors want him? How did they know about Liam and Louis? Pondering the questions he glances at the door to see a smiling Papa who was shirtless, "Good morning handsome, did you sleep good?" Louis leaves the question in the air as he's picked up and laid on a changing table, "you're just so cute in the morning!" He gushes, "P-papa?" Louis whispers seeing the man tense when the name is called, "Yes baby?" 

"W-why you p-pick me." 

"Why did we pick you and Liam?" He rephrases Louis nodding, "Well, because Daddy and I knew that you were two adorable boys who needed a better home." The baby seemed accepting of the answer letting a nappy change happen with no fight. "W-what's your name?" 

"papa."

"r-real name." Louis pushes wanting so badly to know a name other than Papa. He didn't deserve a label like that for now, "My real name is Papa, understand?" Louis groans his distaste for the man growing. "oh none of that, we are going to have a fun day! Niall is at grandma's so Daddy and I have taken off today to spend with you and Liam!" He announced, carrying Louis downstairs to the kitchen where tan man stood at the counter typing something on his laptop. Glancing at the two, he smiles in greeting, "Morning squirt."  Louis rolls his eyes as he's sat in a highchair. The curly haired man kisses his forehead leaving the room, Louis feeling the tension grow as Zayn says nothing the fill the silence, "Are you thirsty, buddy?" The man questions turning his head towards the boy who shakes his head with his arms crossed tightly over his chest. "What would you like to do today, lovely?" Curly haired man asks entering with Liam in his arms curled into him slightly with a pacifier bobbling in his mouth. The tan man also looks at Louis who frowns, "I-I don't know."

"Well we could go out to eat, to the park." Harry lists opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of milk for Liam who holds in for Harry as he takes a sippy cup of apple juice out as well for Louis. "T-the park." Louis replies hoping he can get someone's attention. "the park it is than. Possibly shopping after, Liam could use more clothes." Harry added bouncing the boy in his arms that had remained mute sense last night. "we'll go if you two eat your breakfast." Zayn bargained seeing Louis nod quickly, he was desperate to have another attempt of escaping. The breakfast turned out to be eggs and bacon. Mostly because Zayn made it. Harry was planning too, but Liam only made a sound when Harry tried to put him down, therefore he held his baby boy the whole morning. When it came time to eat however, Harry hardened his heart placing Liam in the highchair having him shake his head no starting to cry. "Baby you're okay, you have to sit there to eat sweetheart. Daddy made such a good breakfast." Zayn walked over clapping his hands for Liam's attention, "what's the matter bubba?" He questioned scooping him up, "I think someone just had a rough night." Harry remarks pushing his bottom lip out in a mimic of sympathy. Feeding Louis his eggs, Harry lets him eat his bacon by himself as the two parents coax Liam into giving them his pacifier so he can at least take a drink. 

After thirty minutes, Liam's laying on Zayn's shoulder eating a baby biscuit Harry handed him. The cookie melted in his mouth he didn't want to chew. 

Louis watched with concern at his brothers actions, this wasn't like him. Liam was only clingy to Louis, why was he all touchy feely with these freaks? "Zayn, have him eat another one while I go get Louis dressed." Papa commanded scooping Louis up, the boy gasped, he now could place a name on Tan man. Zayn. Louis had to admit that he liked it. The name was cool. Carried back to the nursery, he's laid on the changing mat with his thoughts keeping him company. He had to figure out "Papa's" name. Maybe Zayn would slip like Papa and say it. Louis needed to know them to tell the cops. Details weren't good enough, they needed names. Zayn and blank. Narrowing his stare at the ceiling in thought, Papa tickling him brings his attention back, "It's a bit chilly, what would you like to wear today babe?" Louis shrugs at the question, "I think I have the perfect outfit." Papa hums going to the closet getting a long-sleeve white onesie that he hadn't slept in, with a blue-jean pull over that was also long sleeve. Grey skinny jeans rolled up to his ankle with white converse. Louis huffs at the outfit, "I hate converse." 

"Well if you're good we'll get you some Vans." Papa offered, Louis ignoring the urge to submit and agree. "We ate one more, we're ready to be dressed." Zayn announces entering the nursery with Liam in his arms his face towards his neck as if he's hiding. Papa coos taking him, Zayn scooping Louis up standing him on his feet, "C'mon you can help me get dressed." Louis grows a disgusted face at seeing the man naked but feels no choice but to follow. 

Harry lays Liam on the changing table he had in his own nursery for kids more his age. Niall and Louis would be getting "big Boy" beds soon, where as Liam would be in his crib for a long while. Grabbing a baby blue onesie that's littered with grey whales, he grabs grey overalls and baby blue converse dressing his baby quickly. Taking him to their room, Liam tenses once he realizes that he's been in the room before. Seeing the dresser, Harry takes note of the photos that had obviously scared the boys. "Z-zayn? Lay them down please." He whispers, the husband doing so to avoid any meltdowns from either boys. "Lay here with bubby for me, okay? I have to get dressed." Liam said nothing laying his head on Louis' thigh wanting his older brother's comfort. The parents dress quickly, Harry in black skinny jeans with a button up, Zayn in jeans with a navy blue shirt that brings his tan out more. "Wanna walk?" He asks scooping Liam into his arms, Louis glances at him nodding sheepishly. He would love to walk instead of being carried. Harry takes over fixing their hair and sliding coats on them as Zayn straps the Car Seat into Harry's SUV. Louis' is just a booster seat like Niall's. Though Liam had an actual car seat, headrests and everything. Carrying him to the car, Zayn straps him in kissing his cheek, "Such a good boy." Harry buckles Louis in rubbing his thigh soothingly. Neither of the two threw a big fit over the car seats, which the parents are thankful for.

The park was first, Louis being unbuckled first. 

It was in fact a little chilly, the wind picking up. "S-slide?" He asks tugging on curly-haired man's coat, not wanting to label him as Papa. He was leaving today, best not get attached. "of course you can go slide baby. Have fun." He replied taking Zayn's hand as he carried Liam over to the swings setting him in a baby one. Watching them intently, he sees Liam give a look asking for help. I'll get you help Liam, we're leaving. Louis assures to himself starting towards the slide seeing a few people. Climbing to the top, Louis scans the playground feeling his heart stop. All the "children" weren't children.  Their all teenagers, all of them. He sees, tears building in his eyes. "Parents" of the "Children" laughed with them, played with them. Like a family. "Louis? Slide down baby!" Zayn called appearing at the end of the slide, Louis sniffled chewing his bottom lip with another glance at the park, Like a little Forced Family. Staring down at the awaiting Zayn, Louis finds himself sliding down towards him. "Is something wrong?"

"N-none of them are kids." Louis points out his voice more weak than he wants to admit, "Sure they are." Zayn assures lifting Louis to his hip, "their all little ones." Weakly glancing at him, Louis sighs with defeat, "I-is this why you kidnapped us?" 

"We saved you squirt. You'll love it here, as soon as you can let go." Louis only nods knowing anymore and he'll begin sobbing like he wants too. Everyone was mad here, insane. Louis refuses to fall for their mind games.

>>Another chapter tomorrow! I'm making up for not updating so double tonight and I'm not sure for tomorrow. Emma :)