F O U R

"Take them to go sit, please." Harry asks once they had entered McDonalds. Liam's in Zayn's arms, Louis close by his side. Grabbing two high chairs, each boy is sat in one, Liam crying about his. "Liam, we aren't doing this again. You're going to sit down, and afterwards we can cuddle." Zayn remarked sternly, Harry coming to the table with a tray full of food. Both boys got a happy meal, Harry handing them each a sippy-cup of juice. Again, Louis could eat by himself, Zayn feeding Liam pieces of his chicken nuggets. "Shopping afterwards?" Zayn questions, "Yes, they've behaved fairly well. Tomorrow morning we have to go get bubby, do you two wanna come?" Harry looks at the two boys, Liam said nothing, which has started to worry everyone; and Louis only shrugged. "That way you'll get meet grandma!" Harry beamed grinning goofily at Liam, the boys blank expression on his face. Frowning, Harry gets up scooping Liam into his arms, "We'll be right back,"
"No! No, d-don't take him." Louis begs gaining Zayn's glare, "Settle down bub, Papa knows what he's doing."

"D-did Niall do this?" Louis asks weakly, "What?" Zayn returns, "G-go quiet." Glancing at the table, Zayn shakes his head, "No. But a friend of ours had one that did. It's a mind thing, it's how you process stuff."

"How do you expect someone to p-process getting kidnaped?!" Louis spats the tears that built slipping from his eyes, "W-we just wanna go home." Louis admits gently having Zayn's stare on him, "you want to go back to that trash you called a mother? You want to return to Dean?" Louis' head snapped up, "H-how did you know-"

"Daddy knows all baby boy."

Liam is taken outside, Curly-haired man opening the SUV door sitting in the drivers seat with Liam on his lap. It's clear these two need a talk. Kissing his temple, he rubs his thigh soothingly, "Talk to Papa, babe. What's wrong?" Silence lingers in the car, Liam watching out the window as cars pass on the road. More families entering the restaurant, having little ones of their own. Closing his eyes, tears seep through falling down his cheeks. "Was it because Daddy scared you last night when he belted you?" No answer, "Did seeing those pictures frighten you?" Liam remained still, his breathing slow, calm. "Baby, please tell Papa. We can't fix it if you don't talk to us." Papa sighed feeling his own eyes become wet, so badly he wanted to hold his baby boy to his chest, cuddle him all day, shower all three of his babies in endless kisses. Liam glanced up at the man who inhaled shakily like a person did before they started to cry, "Will you tell me?" He asked again, Liam adjusts his stare on the road again placing his head on Papa's chest, "M-mumma's g-gonna find us." Liam whispered hearing Papa gasp, "No baby, you never have to see her again. Ever. It's just Daddy, me, Niall, Louis and you baby." Wiping his eyes he glances up at Papa with broken eyes, raising his hand Liam stretches his pinky finger out, "P-pinky Promise?"

"Pinky Promise." Papa hums linking their fingers together.

Louis huffed with a glare, he now sat in a stroller. A fucking stroller. He was ready to kill these freaks that called themselves Daddy and Papa. Whatever "Papa" told Liam had fixed his problem of staying quiet because now his younger brother was smiling again and holding onto a teddy bear as if life depended on it. In a different situation, Louis would've thought the whole scene was adorable and probably would've taken pictures. However now he's disturbed and plotting on ways to kill the two "fathers" for doing whatever they did to Liam. It was a stroller that had two sitting sections, Louis wanted to walk, but Zayn said no. Apparently the fit at McDonalds proved him to be a baby, therefore he'd be treated like one. Rolling his eyes at their stupid logic, Louis yelps at a slap to the thigh, "Don't roll your eyes. That's mean." Papa scolds, "Kidnaping people is mean too." Louis points out rudely, "Louis unless you want a trip to the bathroom, I'd fix your attitude before Daddy does it for you." Zayn warned. Louis goes quiet after that, his bum needs a full day to recover, that means biting his tongue and allowing whatever babying the two parents wanted to do. "Well we need some Vans for Lou Lou, He hates converse apparently." Papa announces pushing the stroller into a shoe store where Zayn takes off the converse grabbing a grey pair of vans sliding them on, "do those feel good?" Louis nods, they feel really good. It reminded him of how long it had been sense his own mother had taken him shopping for new shoes. The last pair of Vans he bought was six years ago, they now had holes in them and hurt Louis' feet to walk in them. Liam's tennis shoes also had holes, they were Louis' old ones.
Frowning, Louis feels tears well in his eyes, "I-I don't want them." Zayn furrows his eyebrows, "why sweetheart? If you hate converse we don't mind to get you some Vans. Everyone deserves the shoe they love." Louis shakes his head, "N-no. I don't want them." Papa crouches down as well, "Someone sure is fussy, what all colours do you want baby?" Louis sobs in his hands, "N-none! P-please, I don't want them."
"Louis you're getting some because we love you, not because we feel like we have too. Now either you pick some colours or you'll just have to live with what Daddy and Papa decide." Papa exclaims crossing his arms. Louis peers up at the two with wet eyes, Love. They love you. Looking to Liam, Louis shakily inhales meeting Zayn's hazel eyes; "T-those." He decides his voice no louder than a whisper, Zayn grinning, "good boy." He praises rising to collect at least ten more sizes of different colours. "do you like these as well?" Louis nods, "Than you may have them. We just want you all happy. Enough tears, today is family day." Papa concludes brushing hair from Louis' brow. Liam is continuing to smile, even giggle at Zayn who made a funny face. Louis letting the small sound lift the corners of his mouth into a smile as well.

"When are fall pictures?" Zayn asks Harry who is on his phone whilst looking at clothes in some random store, "Next Tuesday, we are all wearing orange and grey. Liam has the cutest outfit, and Louis and Niall are going to match!" He gushes grabbing the "MAN OF THE YEAR" onesie he saw, "My little baby." He coos seeing Liam start to doze off in the stroller his pacifier bobbing in his mouth. "It's almost naptime for them, we have to get back." He murmurs checking out quickly, Zayn driving them home.

Naptime was quite peaceful, Liam being rocked by Zayn as he drank a bottle; and Louis was out just as soon as Harry laid him down with a fresh nappy. It lasted for two hours, enough time for Harry and Zayn to have sex and shower themselves. Liam was up first for a change, smiles and giggles as he had fully let go in his nap and fell deep into headspace without even realizing. Harry noticed first whenever Liam squealed at being laid down on the changing table, "Someone had a good nap." He beams noticing the sparkle in Liam's eyes. "Someone fell into headspace, didn't they?" The rhetorical question didn't faze Liam as he moved his fist up to chew on while Harry changed his nappy buttoning on onesie back. "Daddy? Look who woke up all by himself." Zayn glances at the call grinning, "Hello bubba, you look much happier."

Louis was torn. He was awake, and needed a change. Did he want to call for one of the men? His mind went back to the new shoes. How did they get so much money? As he pondered the information, Zayn opened the door with Liam in his arms, "He is awake!" Louis sent a small smile in greeting being lifted to Zayn's other hip, "Papa? You're needed!" Papa entered smirking as he took Liam with plenty of kisses, winking at Louis playfully, "Sleep good?" Sending a nod, Louis stared up at Zayn who talked like a baby to Liam, his words being tuned out by Louis who was struck by a sudden thought, How did he know about Dean? "Harry can you grab me the lotion?" Louis was brought from his thoughts by a name. Harry. Harry was Papa, and Zayn was Daddy. Smirking to himself, Louis let his eyes slip close. He had the needed information for the police, now he needed some for himself.  

>> Here ya go! 10 comments for the next chapter :) ~Emma :)