T H I R T E E N 2/2

The two boys kept to playing cars. Louis would occasionally glance up and grin at the new boy. Luke however seemed content to watching Louis play, "I'm not shocked Harry picked you," he mumbles brushing hair from Louis' brow. The little one had started to color a picture of a cat for his daddy. The two had a small fight, this would definitely fix it. "He always wanted two boys. I don't even think Zayn wanted kids." He continues, his voice quiet. Luke knows that if the parents could listen in that he'd be found out. However he had strong feelings that they weren't. "I loved him. He didn't know, but I did." For years Luke was heartbroken, devastated when Harry announced his engagement to one of the most richest bachelors in England. The Zayn fucking Malik.
When bedtime came, Zayn entered the room along with Harry. Luke smiled at his ex lover finding it almost fun that he didn't even recognize who he was. To his surprise, Harry scooped him up grinning at him, "Why hello sweetheart. You're awfully happy for someone who isn't in headspace yet." Harry cooed, Luke only smirked in return reaching up to squeeze Harry's earlobe seeing his eyes flash quickly. "O-oh! Ow, t-that hurts Papa. D-don't do that." Zayn raises an eyebrow grabbing Luke from Harry to the boys dismay. Louis whines loudly at that, "No! Daddy is mine!" Hitting Zayn's thigh, Harry swats his backside, "Well you're just gonna have to learn to share." Louis pouts before showing his parents his cat, "It's amazing Lou. I'll hang it on the fridge, I promise." Harry assures bringing him to his crib. Louis didn't fight, instead willing laid down not wanting another spanking. Luke too went quietly to sleep.

Rushing around the house that morning, Harry is already dressed in black skinny jeans with a floral button up. He looked a little funny and totally fuckable hot all at once. Getting Liam from his crib, he dressed him in a grey long sleeve onesie saying Lazy Days with white striped pants to match. Tying his high top vans, he carried him downstairs; "Daddy is going to get the older two, I just need you to look at me while I fix your hair. Please baby." Liam sighs giving in while Harry combs it into place before adding gel to keep it there. With a few tears after the hair, Liam sniffles turning to Zayn who enters with both older ones following him. Louis is dressed in skinny jeans with a random Tee about Adidas. Luke is also in some of Louis' clothes not bothering to bring his own for only a week.
Once everyone has begun to eat, Zayn takes Liam carrying him to the car, Harry leading both older boys to his SUV. Deciding that sense it was the first day of DayCare both parents would take the children together. Zayn took Liam in his car letting Harry handle the older too.
Pulling into the parking lot, Zayn opens his door getting Liam out. "Alright babes, papa and I have to go to work, okay? Lou Lou is gonna be here and so is Lukie. Can you be Daddy's big boy for me?" Liam remained mute stuffing his face in Zayn's neck causing the man to groan. Harry parked next to him unbuckling both boys. Leading the family inside Harry consults with the lady at the front desk, bending down to Louis who whimpers clutching his hand tighter. "P-apa 'tay. No 'weave," Zayn nudges his shoulder, "We have to leave bubba, we gotta go to work." Liam too is crying, though his is more out of fussiness, "N-no!" Louis demands reaching out to grab Zayn's jeans as well. "I'll see you in just a few hours baby. I promise." Harry assures gently removing the boy from his grip, glancing down at Luke the parents notice how well he's taking it. "You and Luke can play here all day." Zayn informs, waving towards one of the women who entered the lobby to take the children. "It's almost bottle time for him so he's a little grumpy, and this one is just having a hard time coping." Harry remarks ruffling Louis' hair, "Of course, it's fine. C'mon boys we'll go have so much fun!" The woman assures, grinning at the parents who look with such endearment it makes her heart swell.
Bending down to eye level, Harry stares at Louis who is crying into his hands. "Sweetheart, I know this is hard, but I need you to stop crying okay? I'm not leaving you here forever, I'm gonna come back, pick you up, and then we'll go get some dinner. How's that sound?" Peering up at his Papa, Louis sniffles "'E-Ere 'we's 'gonna go?" The parents chuckle, "Anywhere you want baby."
When Louis was finally convinced he joined the woman on the rug. She had silver hair tied in a pony tail as she sat with Liam between her legs the two of them building a tower. "Hey baby, wanna help?" Nodding, Louis joined as well.

Lottie always knew she made the right choice. Helping Zayn and Harry retrieve the boys. After she had moved out Jay really went down hill. From what she heard, Jay didn't even care they were gone. It saddened Lottie that she couldn't be the one to take care of her own siblings though she knew she couldn't support them like Zayn and Harry and one day hoped she could adopt a little one of her own. Kissing Liam's head, she smiled at the non-verbal agreement the three had. Lottie would work at the daycare and still be able to see them, while the parents would have full control and consent over their two angles.
It was when Lottie had both boys on her lap rocking them for nap time that she glanced over seeing Luke staring from the crib he was in. He hadn't uttered a word sense his arrival and it started to creep Lottie out. She knew that he had just been kidnapped and claimed, though couldn't figure out why he was so damn calm about it. Dropping the two boys in their separate cribs, she walks over to Luke, "It's nap time little one, close your eyes." She coos, the teen staring at her as if she's the last person he wanted to be talking too. "Rock me?" He asks, voice hoarse. Though she doesn't really want too, she lifts him out of the crib letting him walk to the chair. When Lottie takes a seat she glances to him expectantly, "I know you don't think I was being serious." Luke grumbles, the two making eye contact, "You're not allowed to be here if you're not in headspace."
"I'm not Harry's."
"Does Zayn have his own?" Lottie questions her perfectly arched eyebrows raised, "Is there somewhere we could talk privately? It's important." Luke looks desperate, Lottie scans the room seeing the other helpers busy with other things. Sighing she gives a quick nod grabbing Luke's hand, "Keep your head down."

Signaling someone's entrance, Lottie snaps her head up; Harry enters with his coat on glazing the room over for his two angles and Luke. Liam was enjoying his bottle on Lottie's lap while Louis sang his ABC's for Luke to hear. He was very proud that he knew his. Lottie plastered a smile on, her eyes watering as she handed Harry her baby brother who grinned seeing his Papa. "Why hello little monster. I'm sure you've been drinking all day," he muses taking the bottle away letting Liam fuss for it until he's given a stern look by Harry that quiets him down. "No he's been on a schedule all day for his bottles and food." She replies noticing that Luke is staring at her with his looks cross. Either he's regretting telling her anything or there's more to inform her on. Lottie prays it's not the latter. She didn't plan on letting some punk ruin the happiness of her two younger brothers. So what if Harry had a past. Or Zayn. They made great parents.
"Papa!" Louis squeals attacking him with hugs, "Hey bub, ready to go eat? Daddy's ready for wherever we wanna go." Lottie smiles hearing that. They were the perfect family. Saying their farewells, she watches Harry buckle everyone in starting to drive off. Sighing she frowns, Every Family has its Secrets.

>>Happy Easter!! If you celebrate that. Anyway, HARRY'S NEW SONG IS BOMB! Like omg. Omg. Sign of times is the mother fucking best song I've ever heard. It's heaven. So celebrate that, and this update. Lots of Love ~Emma :)