Chapter Four

•Your POV•

I awoke to the lovely tone of Sleeping With Sirens,

I felt safe still in Kids tight warm grip.

There was a slight knock on the door but I was far to comfertable to move so I just pretended to be asleep and snuggled close to Kid.

"Kiddo, ya in here? Alright im comin' in" I heard Lord Death say and peeked his head through the door. I realized he didn't have his mask which was awfully rare. Lord Death was like an older version of Kid but his white stripes made a full ring around his head and he had red ruby eyes.

"My my whats this, d'awww my Kiddos growing up so fast" Lord Death muttered and my eyes fluttered completely open.

"Why hello there" Lord Death said in his normal voice. (ya know thy more manly voice)

"Morning Lord Death" I muttered rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Has he asked you yet?" Lord Death replied, instantly I realized thats something my step sister would say, strange.

"Asked me what" I replied my voice cracking.

"Asked you out of course, I've never seen Kid so happy, except that one time when the sky was perfectly symmetrical" He replied.

"N-No he hasn't" I blushed.

"Oh but you want him to I see"

"Since when did I say that!"

"Since now, your denying!"

"Fine I do like him that way but his feelings for me are unknown!"

"Mm girl, he kissed you yesterday, hes so fallin' for you"

"Why must you say it like that?"

"Because I can"

"Ugh whatever please leave you'll wake up-" Then I was cut off by Kid.

"Nnmph, what are you two arguing about?" Kid muttered.

"(First name) LIKES YOU!" Lord Death yelled.

"SHUT UP" I screamed throwing a pillow at him.

"Is this true?" Kid purred a blush creeping onto his face.

"Y-Yes" I replied covering my face.

"Well, I like you to" He replied moving my hands from my face and kissing my forhead. My blush deepened and he just smiled.

"Aww what an adorable couple, my little Kiddo is growing so fa-" Lord Death was cut of by a pillow smacking him in the face. He got the message and left the room chuckling lightly.

"(First name) would you like to go out with me?" Kid asked and I instantly got butterflies in my stomach.

"Y-Yes" I muttered and Kid smiled placing a sweet tender kiss on my lips.

"Oh hey we have a party at BlackStars* today" Kid muttered.

"Blackstar*?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"Hes a blue haired friend of mine." Kid replied crawling out of the bed.

"Oh, right, him" I muttered. I crawled out of the bed and grabbed my suitcase which still held my clothes. I grabbed a GreenDay shirt and a black pair of jeans.

•Kids POV•

I left the room as (First Name) chose some clothes. I decided since BS* was throwing a get together mainly to welcome (First Name) to the DWMA. I just grabbed my normal attire quickly buttoning up the white dress shirt sliding on the black and white jacket over it.