Chapter Three

•Kids POV•

Me and (first name) finished the dishes and she quickly went to her room. I silently followed her and she crashed onto her bed pulling our her IPhone and speakers. She plugged the speakers to her IPhone and played the music awfully loudly. I instantly recognized the song, Iris, a cover by Sleeping With Sirens. Originally created by The Goo Too Dolls.

She pulled out a journal and began drawing and singing at the same time and I gasped lightly at her magnificent voice.

"And i'd give up forever to touch you,

Cause I know that you feel me somehow,

You're the closet to Heaven,

That I'll ever be,

And I don't wanna go home right now.

And all I can taste is this moment...

And all I can breathe is your life...

Sooner or later its over...

I just don't wanna miss you tonight"

//if you wanna know the rest then search it up yourself you'll love it ;)\\

After the song was over she placed her journal down. She walked up the door mirror that was leaning on the wall. She slowly slid her right sleeve down revealing bruises and, hickeys?

She slumped to her bed he eyes watering up. She pulled her knees up to her chest and the song, "Sorry" By Sleeping With Sirens came on.

{I've been thinking lately about you and me,

and all the questions un awnsered,

how it all could be,

and I hope you know,

you never left me head,

and if I ever let you down,

im sorry.}

Instantly she broke into tears and I gasped, I ran into the room by her side. I rubbed her back and sat on the bed beside her.

"Sshh, whats wrong?" I whispered soothingly. She gasped for breath and simply wiped away some tears but those were instantly replaced by more.

"Its, n-nothing you need to worry about, it was all in the past anyways" She replied depression in her tone. I looked at her journal that was still wide open to the page she just drew on and I saw two people backs facing me. They held hands and stared off into the moon. I then realized, the drawing was of me and her.

"No, tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone" I replied he sniffles fading slowly.

{No I cant let you go,

I've been thinking lately about you and me,

And all of the questions left unawnsered,

How it all could be,

And I hope you know,

You never left my head,

And if I ever let you down,

Im sorry}

The song now coming to an end.

I grabbed her IPhone and double tapped the home button and paused the music.

"Well, when I was around, four years I should say, my father had left us, my mother re-married and lets say my step father was a real pervert, I hated him because, he, he" (first name) stopped there and cried even harder.

"Shh, what did he do" I whispered. She sighed and wiped her eyes.

"He touched me, beat me, it, was miserable, when I was fourteen he sold me and I became a sex slave to a man named Chris, but he forced us to call him daddy, I was there for about five years and I hated it, I escaped and lived on the streets for about four months then I heard they were registering for students at the DWMA so I instantly moved down here, and met you" She muttered looking up at me.

Our eyes locked and we stared into eachothers eyes. My finger slipped pressing the play button on her IPhone playing "All My Heart" by Sleeping With Sirens. I jumped a bit but set the phone on the nightstand and leaned closer to (first names)'s face.

{Theres so many things that I could say,

but im sure it would come out all wrong.

You've got something that I can't explain, still I try and try to let you know.

The first Summer we spent, one will never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all that mess that we thought was what made us.

Ain't it funny now,

We can see,

We're who were ment to be.

You still have all of my,

You still have all of my heart.}

I pulled her into a passonaite kiss begging for entrance. It took her a while to decide but she finally let me in. I broke the kiss and gazed into her (E/C). We both blushed and she smiled laying her head on my chest. She stretched out her legs and fell asleep the sun setting slowely. I smiled and wrapped and arm around her torso and looked at her as she fell asleep.

I to soon fell asleep falling into a dreamless the music echoing in my dreams. //that can happen its happened to me it was weird XD\\

•To Be Continue•