Chapter Seven

Kid, had been walking for what felt like an eternity. He began slowing down feeling a numbing pain everywhere in his body. He collapsed to his knees and felt tears sting his eyes as they glazed over.

"Kid, you have to get up (F/N) is in danger, she needs you" Liz said calmly. She shifted to her human form and gently placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Liz I can't, there's no way to get ahold of them so whats the point" He tried to hide his feelings but this only caused his voice to crack a bit.

"Dammit Kid you can be such a pussy sometimes! Get your ass up and save her!" Pati snapped.

"Fine." I muttered standing up.

"That's what I thought" Pati said with way to much enthusiasm.

"Kid you do realize you can use a window or anything any mirror works. You also have your spell!" Liz cheered.

"Dammit, right I completely forgot" He ran his hand through his hair.

I walked into an empty alley and saw a window. I fogged it up and began to write.

"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on deaths door" Kid said ignoring what she said about the spell.
There was an instant answer and his father was sitting there.

"Hey kiddo! Wassup, how ya' doin'?" Lord Death cheered in his usual goofy voice.

"Dad do you know which way the group went, where (F/N) is being held captive?" Kid questioned.
Death seemed a bit confused why he wasn't with the group but shrugged it off.

"Yes. I have been watching them this whole time." He said calmly.
"Have you heard of the Enix manor?"

"Surprisingly, yes" He mumbled.

"Good! That's their location, go now they need you!" Death encouraged his son and hung up before Kid could reply.

Kid rushed out of the alley. He ran down a little ways and saw a large manor surrounded by trees. Kid noticed the building was also surrounded by large men in suites.

"Kid, what do you think is going on?" Liz asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it isn't good" Kid, managed to say in a breathless like tone.

"Well lets go show them who's boss!" Pati yelled.

Kid ran up to the manor. The men went to attack him but he pulled out his twin pistols twirling them on his pinky.
He shot the men drawing more attention to him.

"Kid!" Mama yelled surprised.

Kid looked at her and slightly smiled. He then noticed Stein running out of the building with..

"Oh my god" He mumbled to himself.

A large smile grew on to his face as he rushed towards Stein.

"Stien hand her to me!" Kid called.

He obeyed and gently placed her in my outstretched arms.
I felt tears of joy stream down my cheeks as I looked at her calm face.

"Get her out of here!" Stein yelled then ran off to help the students fight.

"Kid!" Soul yelled running up to him.

Kid turned facing him, very confused.

"You need to fight your one the most powerful meisters here!" Soul begged.

"Your strong enough Soul and I can't trust you with her anymore" Kid snarled.

Soul was a bit taken back by his friends words. Kid then turned and began running, as fast as he could and as far as he could. All he cared about was saving (F/N)

"Kid were going to go fight, you take (F/N) to the Death manor and we'll meet up with you" Pati announced.

"Pati, its really scary down there why do we have to fight the rapists body guards" Liz complained.

"They're not that scary and if they do touch us awkwardly then just shoot them alright!" Her sister cheered back.
The two had turned into they're human forms so Kid didn't have to carry and extra weight.

"Let's go!" Pati yelled the grabbed her wrist. She dragged her sister back to the manor quickly.

Kid soon stopped in an alley, breathing heavily.

"Nng, Kid whats happening, where are we?" The girl in his arms mumbled.

"Nothing you need to worry about, listen were going back to the manor but you'll have to stay in hiding for quite a while" Kid said with a slight smile moving some hair out of her face.

"Kid, where is everyone else?" (F/N) asked a bit confused.

"They're fighting, they are using all of their strength to protect you" Kid replied. He summoned his beezlebub and began heading towards the death manor.

After all (F/N) has been through she tends to stay strong. Although she seems happy she is truly broken down on the inside. She hides her feelings although Kid there for her. Through thick and thin, to see her happy makes him happy. To see her cry tears Kid apart. He does what he does because Kid love her, and that's something that'll never change.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Stein blocked a mans attack then began running in a different direction.
He had trouble focusing because he was so worried for the young couple.

He then ran in the direction where they ran off to.

"Stein where are we going?" His weapon asked.

"We must check on the other two, they're only children after all" Stein replied. He kept looking around the area they escaped to but saw them nowhere. He supposed that they'd be at the manor by now. He decided to check there at least.

Stein walked into the manor and looked around. His eyes soon landed on Kid hugging (F/N) close.

"You to are perfect for each other, your father's told me everything about your relationship and I was told it was awfully strong" Stein chuckled.
Kid just smiled.

"I love her to much, of course we have a strong relationship." He said his smile growing a bit.

Stein just smiled then walked out of the room. He made himself some coffee and leaned against the counter.
He tossed his head back feeling stressed.

"Hopefully he's looking out after those kids" He mumbled then took another sip.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Kid let out a large sigh. He rested his forehead on (F/N)'s. He gently kissed her lips, wanting to hold her like this forever.
He noticed a grin starting to grow on her face.

"Glad to see your awake" He chuckled.

Kid, stood up to go and take a shower.
But he instantly felt a hand wrap around his wrist and he turned to see her looking up at him with a worried look.

"Kid, dont leave me please, I'm scared" (F/N) said sleepily.

Kid smiled and laid back down. He wrapped his arms around her once more. She smiled and nuzzled her face into his chest, taking in his

"Can I askyou something?" The girl mumbled.

"What is it, love?" Kid seemed almost scared at her voice.

"J-Just, nevermind" (F/N) sighed.

"Is everything alright?" Kid asked worriedly.

"I promise everything is alright, I just have a lot on my mind" Her voice was slightly mumbled by his chest.

Kid smiled at this. She then began falling into a light sleep. He kissed the top of her head and slightly closed his eyes.

"Hey Kiddo, you in here?" A voice came from the door.

"Yes father" Kid whispered his reply.

"Alrighty, well I'm off to the acedemy we need a meeting before everyone heads back tomorrow" Death stated and closed the door while putting his mask on.

To Be Continued