Chapter Two

•Kids POV•

I awoke with _____ grasping onto my shirt and laying her head on my chest. I smiled and layed there staring at her peacful emotion.

"Hey, Kiddo" A voice whispered. I turned my head to see my father peeking in.

"Yes father?" I whispered back running my fingers through _____'s hair.

"Im going to start breakfast, you will have to wake up your little princess in five minutes" He replied. I blushed seeing how he called ____ my princess when i've only known her for a day.

"she's not my princess" I hissed full of embarressment.

"Oh right, she's you'r queen mkay', well i'll be back in five" My father snickered then left before I could reply. I looked down at ____ and kissed the top of her head.

"Queen, I much prefere princess" I muttered to myself. _____ slowely lifted her head and looked up at me. Her eyes full of sleep she instantly fell back to sleep. I sighed and shook her gently.

"Ugh, g-good morning Kid" _____ muttered groggily. I smiled at her and put my hand on her waist.

"Morning ______, breakfast will be completed very quickly, and lucky you its the beginning of Spring Break!" I replied pulling up the black blankets that were being kicked downward. (idk how to describe it XP)

"Really? Sweet!" She replied gleefully. She went to stand up so I removed my hands and she left the room walking straight to her room. I let out a sigh and climed out of my bed stretching and letting out a large yawn.

"Im glad that we have Spring break this week, ______ is bringing luck quicker then expected, she was here for only two and a half days" I muttered to myself walking towards my closet. I looked through my clothes and got a white short sleeve shirt. I grabbed some jeans and slid them on. I went to check on ______ because she was taking a long time. I walked up to her bedroom door and began to open it.

"Hey is everything alri-" When I opened the door I saw she was struggling with her bra and I just froze.

"Urgh, I swear if these things get any bigger I-" Instantly she realized I was standing there. The last thing I remembered was an ear piercing scream and then something hitting me in the head. After that everything just went black.

•Your POV•

Kid had walked in on me while I was changing. I threw a shoe at his head which had knocked him out knocked out. Oops...

"damn" I muttered to myself now struggling with my bra even more before Lord Death came in. I clipped my bra and grabbed a random shirt and slid it on. Just then Lord Death came in to see what happened.

"What did you do? And why did you scream im awfully confused?" Lord Death asked poking at his sons limp body.

"Uh well" I started off, I began blushing majorly and looked down,

"Kid sort of walked in on me and scared me so I went into protective mode and threw a shoe at him" I muttered.

"Oh so he really wants some doesnt he" Lord Death replied. I blushed even more making Lord Death chuckle lightly.

"Well i'll go put him in his bed I suppose, you're breakfast is on the table" Lord Death murmered picking Kid up and going to his room. I sighed and went to the kitchen and sat at the table. It was more of a smiley face platter seeing how Lord Death made it. There was two sunny side up eggs for eyes and a strip of bacon for a smile. I sighed and wolfed down the food like I have been. I grabbed the plate and put it in the sink, I realized the sink was uwfully full of dishes so I decided to clean them for Lord Death.

~Time Skip~

•Kids POV•

I woke up with a huge headache. I slightly remebered what happened and the image wouldnt leave my head.

"Hey Kiddo, I see after two and a half days you were tryin' ta' get some!" My father yelled jokingly.

I blushed and sat up in my bed. I heard the kitchen sink running and left the bedroom before my father could say anything else.

_____ was doing the dishes and I walked up to her.

"You did'nt have to do the dishes ya' know" I muttered.

"I know, hey would you mind helping me, just dry off the dishes and put em' up" She replied scrubbing down a plate. I nodded my head and went to the other side of the sink and grabbed the wet dishes and grabbing a rag. I dried them off and put them away.

'To be honest, I think I have feelings for ______'

+To Be Continued+

A/N

Sorry it was short my IPod is having a near death moment and I just now woke up im still pretty tired. Anyways the next chapter will be like 3X longer! So ya hopefully you liked this chapter and all so goodbye ^_^