₪ 15: Ablution (2) :15 ₪

Yukine's POV

"Yukine! Is that you, Yukine?!" I saw a blurry figure. No..two blurry figures..
"Yukine!"
"(Y/n)?"
"Yukine! It's really you!"

After a few seconds I could see clearly again. There was a dark spirit and a white one. They both held each other.
Well.. Bit each other..
They kinda looked like wolfs. The dark one was bigger then the other.

"How did he come here?!"
The big one said.
She's right. How did I get here? It felt like we were floating in space or something.

"Yukine, you have to help me!"
The white spirit said.
"Are you talking about that fluff ball?"
"Fluff ball?"
I murmured.
"Wait a minute.. You mean me?!!"

I took a good look at myself. And I was indeed a fluffy furry ball..

"What the heck!" I said confused.
"Yukine, it's me, (y/n)!", the spirit almost burst into tears. "Listen, you gotta help me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiyori's POV

"Yato, what's happening with Yukine? Is he just unconscious?" I asked Yato.
"He's..fine. It's okay", he replied.
"And (y/n)?.. I hope they're both okay."

Yato couched out some blood again.
"Yato!"
"No, Hiyori", he couched,"I'm..alright"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV (good version)

"Yukine, it's me, (y/n). Listen, you gotta help me!"
"B-but how?"

The other spirit bit tighter in your neck and threw you to the left. Yukine came to help you. Even though he couldn't do very much.
"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!"
"I'm fine.." you answered.
"Is there a way I can help you?"
"I don't know.. I have no idea how we can beat her. She's weak right now just like me and I'm much smaller then her. I can't really think of anything that could help us.."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiyori's POV

I slowly stood up and walked towards Yukine and (y/n), leaving Yato in the shrine. Yukine and (y/n) looked both unconscious. His hand lay close to the barrier, just like (y/n)'s.
I looked at them for a while.
What will happen now? I thought.
Kazuma and Daikoku can't hold the barrier the whole day. But we can't leave them just like this.

I took Yukine's hand and put mine through the barrier to take (y/n)'s. At least, something that looked like a hand. "Hiyori! Are you crazy?!"
Daikoku yelled, but I didn't answer.

I put Yukine's and (y/n)'s hand together and prayed. Please God, let them be okay.. A blight spread on my hand and on Yukine's.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV (still good version)

The other you looked at you angry. She suddenly seemed totally painless. She wasn't suffering anymore. But..
How? How did she do that?
Yukine was scared. You could see that.

You felt weak, tired and you were in pain. More then before. All hope was lost, until you felt a warm feeling, like a hug or something.
"(Y-(y/n).. What is this?" Yukine asked.
"You're feeling it too?" you answered.
"Yeah..."

You looked at your feet. They suddenly started to glow. Actually, your whole body was glowing. Even Yukine was glowing.
"(Y/n)! What's happening!"
"I don't know!"