₪ 12: Good or bad :12 ₪

Your POV

Black...
Was all you saw...

You heared some quiet voices.
You recognized Yato's and yours.
But you weren't talking, were you?

"Well, Yato.. What are you gonna do now? You know you can't save me anymore."
"Or do you still believe that the other me is there somewhere?.. Pathetic.."

"I am still here! Yato!"
You shouted.

"Don't try. It's no use."
You heared behind you.

You saw a black spirit

You saw a black spirit. Its aura was dark and it spread all around you.

"Who are you?!"
"Ohw, me? I am the other you. The real you. And since I'm the one who has control over this body, you are nothing more then a lonely spirit."

"What are you talking about?"
"Just look at yourself, you'll see."

You realised you were a white spirit. Something like a white puppy or cat.

"Why am I like this?"
You asked.
"Like I said...I am the one controlling this body. You're just a voice inside my head now."

You noticed that the black spirit was much bigger then you were. Almost twice as big.

"You mean my head!"

You tried to bite the other spirit, but failed. She jumped aside.

"Look at those little teeth of yours. They're kinda cute, aren't they?"
"Grr.."
"Look...the bigger I get, the smaller you become. So, don't think those teethes will ever get big enough to bite me."

"Shut up!"
"Don't be rude little one!"
"I don't care of I get smaller! This is still my body!"
You yelled.

You felt your body getting smaller.

"I would stop if I were you. If you keep saying things like that, you'll disappear. I don't think this Yato guy wants that, does he?"
"What do you mean?"
"You still don't get it, do you?"

The sprit walked slowly closer and closer.

There's only one spirit who can controls this body. The longer one spirit does that, the smaller the other one gets..until it eventually... disappears.. "

The spirit stood infront of you, looking in your eyes. Its teeth grew bigger...

 Its teeth grew bigger