₪ 14: Ablution (1) :14 ₪

Your POV (Good version)

"We now cleanse this spirit belonging to the Yato god and preserve the name with which it was graced", Daikoku said with his two fingers your way.
"With defilement expelled and avarice removed, a sincere, principled, just soul", you heard an unknown, but familiar voice saying behind you.

"...With flesh pared.., may she be cleansed."
You still were not in control over your body but you could clearly see Yukine saying that sentence.

Daikoku, Yukine and the person behind you, drew something that looked like a borderline, so you were standing in a triangle of blue light.
Your head hurt so much, but it was clear your other personality was having trouble too.

"Stop it!"
"I can't!"
"Give me back my body!"
"No way I will do that!"
"Shut up! I'm in pain too, you know! I can talk to them!"
"I know you inside out! Even if you're gonna do what you say, you'll never give this body back to me!"
"You wouldn't do it either!"
"Grr.."

"(Y/n)! I know you can hear me!
Ju-Just..please, come back!" Yukine said with tears on his eyes.
"I want to! Believe me!" you wanted to reach him with your voice.
"He can't hear you, so stop shouting. It's giving me even more pain."

But you looked him in the eye. At least, the other you did.

"You have to fight it!" a voice shouted behind you.
But it looked familiar, even though you never heard it here before..
"Ka-Kazuma?" Yukine stuttered.

"Wh..Who is it?"
"It looks so familiar.."
Your other half turned your body around and petrified. You were speechless for a second too.

"Wait..that's.." you murmured.
"Kenta?.." the other you said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kazuma's POV

Why did I said that?

"Ka-Kazuma?" Yukine stuttered.
The girl in front of me turned around. When our eyes met, she petrified.
"Kenta?" she muttered..

What did she say? I didn't understand it very well. Well, I guess it doesn't matter.. Does it?

I saw tears streaming down the girl's face. But why did she cry for?
She fell on her knees and her arms next to her, like she lost all her strength just now.

After a moment of tears, she screamed. It sounded like somebody was killing her. She turned into a giant phantom. So big I couldn't hold the barrier anymore. I fell down on the ground, just like Daikoku did.

This couldn't be..a regalia dies when they don't finish the ablution correctly. Does this mean?.. I'm dying?

"Kazuma!!" Bishamon yelled out of the shrine.
"Daikoku!!" Kofuku yelled at him.

But..I don't feel any pain.. Am I really dying? And Yukine..he's so young..
But a blue light shined in my eyes.
The barrier was still standing?
It couldn't be?! But who-?

"YUKINE!!" Hiyori shouted.
I looked at Yukine, who was still holding the whole barrier.
"Yukine? How?" Daikoku said.

-----------------------------------------------------------Yukine's POV

"You don't have to worry about her feelings... Just worry about your own."
(Yato)

"You promised her to be happy, didn't you?..."
(Yato)

"Sacrificing yourself like that! You could've died! Please don't do it ever again!.."
((Y/n))

"She's been eaten by the darkness.. There is no way saving her now.."
(Yato)
"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! THERE HAS TO BE! SHE CAN'T BE GONE!
(Yukine)

"(Y-(y/n)? I-is it really her?!"
(Yukine)

"Yeah... She's back Yukine!"
(Yato)

"We have to do something! I can't let her die like that!"
(Hiyori)

"I swear...I'm not gonna let you die..."
(Yukine)

"Yukine...You can't...You can't do anything. She..she has to do it herself."
(Hiyori)
"Just tell me what's wrong with her!"
(Yukine)
"It's because of her past..."

(Hiyori)

"Happy birthday!!"

(Yato)

"Yukine, go to (y/n) together with Kazuma and Daikoku. We need an ablution."

(Bishamon)

"You can do it Yukine. You can save

(y/n).. Just believe in yourself.."
(Yato)

I remembered...many things...
Reasons why I wanted to live...
Reasons why...I'm actually glad I died..

"I'm not giving up! I know I can still save (y/n)!"
My arm hurt. Most of it hurt because of the power I had to use to hold the barrier, it was like my arm burned.

"(Y/N)!! I believe in you! You can do it! I know you can take back control over your body!"
"Shut..up!" she said in pain, but I saw a tear rolling down her cheek. Even though she looked like a phantom, I could still see that it's her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV (Good version)

"It hurts! It freaking hurts!" You saw the black spirit almost collapsing.
It kinda looked like she was becoming a phantom herself.
But you weren't in a very good shape either. Your legs hurt like hell.

"(Y/N)!! I believe in you! You can do it! I know you can take back control over your body!" you heard Yukine yelling.
"Shut..up!" the other sprit replied with your voice.
"Yukine.." you started to cry. Somehow he noticed it.

"But, I don't know how to...take back control.." you murmured.
You looked at the other spirit. Maybe.. Maybe you can beat her.. Your health wasn't better then hers, but you tried.

You strolled to her. Your feet hurt with every step. She noticed, but she couldn't do very much.
"Stay away!"
"Why?!"
"You have no choice!"
"I choose what I want!"
"Gggrr.."

You bit in her leg and she bit in your neck. It hurt for the both of you, but nobody could let go.
You were already smaller then the other spirit. So you never thought you had a chance of winning.

-----------------------------------------------------------Yukine's POV

I have to help (y/n)... But how?..
I know she can do it herself, but I can't hold this barrier for much longer..
"(Y/n)!"
I tried to call her in my mind, but I didn't get any answer.
"(Y/n)!!"
No answer again..
"(Y/n)!!!"
Useless...
"Yu...i...ne.."
I heard her! I swear I could hear her!"

Suddenly my body stopped moving.. My muscles stopped working.
"No! The barrier!" I thought.
But I lost consciousness and the only thing I saw was black..
"Yukine!" and someone calling me..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiyori's POV

Yukine and (y/n) both fell to the ground. Kazuma and Daikoku quickly took over the barrier. I wanted to run towards Yukine, but Yato stopped me by holding my arm.

I looked at Yato, who was half blighted and covered in blood.
"No..it's..okay.." he tried to speak.
I looked at him with worried face.

"Man, this kid has to be really powerful.." Daikoku said.
"It's already hard to keep one part of the barrier together.. He did three of them and held on."
"Yukine.." I murmured..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi! There is still one chapter, so don't worry!😝
But the story will end after that.

And we have 500 views😁😁😝
Maybe I can do a special for you guys. Any suggestions? One-shots? A new YxR? Just let me know!!😝