0.8

As I walked into the cafeteria for breakfast the next day, my heart dropped to my ass. Cileste was sitting across the table from Ashley. Cileste being the only person i knew, i had to sit with her anyway. Luna flashed me a dirty look, but thankfully didn't say anything.

I didn't eat lunch. I didn't talk to anyone either, just sat there for forty five minutes, dreading the experience. I couldn't help but listen to Ashley talk.

"do you want to risk him finding out?"

"Ash, you have to come out to your dad at some point."

"You don't understand. he'll kill me."

I felt bad for Ashley. it made me sad that people felt they couldn't come out to their parents.

when it came time to go to history, i knew i wasn't getting out of working with Ashley. I couldn't go sit in the dean's office again. I sat down next to her, seeing that most of the work was already done.

"do you need me to do anything?" I asked, trying to help.

"well i need you to leave, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen," she snapped.

"You don't need to be a bitch."

"You don't need to go cry to my dad about how we don't get along because you fucked our friendship up."

I don't know why that pissed me off so much, but i snapped. I leaned over the table, and tore the paper in half, then in half again.

Ashley stood up and slapped me in the face. Of course, I hit her back. The next thing i knew i was being dragged out of the room by Ms. Johnson.

"Wait here for the dean," she spat then returned into class. "and as for you ms. frangipane, you stay in here until the dean comes."

i could see Ashley through the window in the door. she had a bloody nose and her hair was a mess. She still looked beautiful to me. Why did i do that to her? I still liked her so much. Why did i hurt her?

"Two days in a row. Nice, Ms. Holland," Dean Frangipane said as i sat in his office. Ashley was across the room with Dean Rodriguez. "How'd it happen."

"Your daughter touched me first. I was protecting myself."

"really?" he seemed disbelieving.

"yes. she's not the shining star of a girl you think she is."

"what do you mean?"

"you know she's dating a girl, right?"

-------
FUCK FUCK FUCK GUYS I'M SORRY. DO Y'ALL HATE ME? I'D HATE ME.

YO SORRY FOR DELETING AND REPUBLISHING WATTPADS A CUNT