0.5

The sound of knocking on my door pulled me out of sleep. I was annoyed because it was Saturday, my day to sleep in. I groaned and slid out of bed, throwing the shirt laying on the ground over my body, as i was in mu underwear. It was long so it covered enough of me that i didn't care about grabbing pants. I yawned as i pulled the door open. A smiling Ashley holding two cups of coffee greeted me.

"Morning sleepy head," she said almost cheerfully, "Nice panties."

"Thanks," i said sarcastically. "What're you doing here?"

"I figured you should have some fun your first weekend at Brookside, so i figured i'd come over. Oh, here's a caramel latte. I didn't know what you'd like. I hope that's fine."

"That's so sweet, thank you! Come in, let me get dressed."

She stepped inside, taking a seat on my twin size bed.

"So what did you have planned for today?" i asked, looking through my suitcase I hadn't yet unpacked for an outfit.

"I was thinking we could go get lunch and see a movie or something? There's a mall down the street we could walk to."

"That sounds great actually," i said turning so that my chest wasn't facing her to put my bra on, followed by my shirt, panties, and leggings. When i was done dressing, i turned to her to say "let me just grab my wallet."

"No, no, it's on me," she insisted.

"Ash, no it's fine, i got it," i laughed. "Thank you though."

I was half expecting her to get Luna to come with us, but to my surprise it was just the two of us the whole day. It was nice not being interrupted and ignored and just having quality time with ashley. She was a really nice girl.

She didn't stop trying to fight me on letting her pay when we got to the theatre in the mall, but i wouldn't budge. The movie we saw sucked, but we had a great time making jokes about the awful acting and terrible plot the entire time.

"So what do you want for lunch?" she asked as we walked out of the theatre.

"I'm cool with anywhere," i shrugged.

She paused for a second, as if in thought. "How does pizza sound?"

"Great actually."

So Ashley grabbed me by the hand and led me to what was supposedly her favourite pizza place in town. She told me how she used to go there as a kid with her family all the time. I lived an hour away, so I'd never heard of that place, but she hyped it up so much that by the time we were at the front of the line to order, i was super excited to try it.

"Are you ready to taste the best pizza you've ever had?" She asks as we both take our seats.

"We'll see," i chuckled as i picked up a slice from the box.

I took a bite, and it was... Nothing special. It was good, but i've definitely had better. I looked up at Ashley to see her giving me an expecting look. She was so excited about it.

"It's delicious," I lied. I couldn't tell her that her favourite place ever sucked ass.

She gave me a cocky look and continued eating.

When we were finished we headed back to the school. By the time we got back it was dinner time in the dining hall, but on weekends we weren't required to go, so Ashley and I skipped out on it. She walked me back to my dorm room, and i almost didn't want to say bye to her. I had such a great time with her. For some reason it was different than when i normally hang out with friends. It's like she really got my sense of humor and she was such a genuine person.

I hugged her goodnight and went into my dorm room. As I lied in my bed, i found myself thinking of her, how great it was to spend time with her. What a great person she was. As i replayed the day over and over in my head, i fell asleep.

////
I'm tryin real hard to take it slow on this one but you guys have no idea how much i just wanna write some smut. 😂😂 how soon would be too soon?

Thanks for reading xx